JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to superabbytcs Send a message via MSN to superabbytcs Send a message via Yahoo to superabbytcs
07-14-2010, 10:11 PM

I collect basically anything Asian. My room looks like an explosion of Japanese and Chinese doodads*. To be specific, I collect paper fans and umbrellas, Kokeshi dolls (Japanese wooden dolls), and ceramic tea sets and other types of food containers. I also kind of collect shoes. I still collect Trading Card Game cards, such as Yu-Gi-Oh, Pokemon, Neopets, and Digimon. I collect Hamtaro figurines. I collect Asian T-shirts. I have a collection of shells from Mexico in my bathroom. I collect some stickers, mostly Stickopotamus brand. And I like to buy Japanese-English dictionaries and other various language learning materials so I can learn Japanese.

** doodads: A nonsense word for little objects that are usually useless or only for decoration. Similar to thingamajigs, whatchamacallits, trinkets, and knickknacks.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
kenshiromusou (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-15-2010, 02:05 PM

Hokuto no Ken "to" Saint Seiya.
The greatest!

俺はそのラオウを殪した男です。
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xXCapoXx (Offline)
New to JF

07-16-2010, 04:20 AM

Manga, anime, japanese manga magazines, artbooks, how-to guides, artwork,figurines...

I collect quite a lot =[ its filling up my room....