JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
heatfan (Offline)
New to JF

Ranma 1/2 Needs to Comeback - 10-09-2010, 11:08 PM

Ranma 1/2 needs to comeback! Its an excellent anime and manga that we all want to see finish. Rumiko Takahashi does not need to make more manga, but I think the anime has a great chance at making a comeback. If we can get more supporters, then maybe Ranma 1/2 can comeback!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
10-10-2010, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatfan View Post
Ranma 1/2 needs to comeback! Its an excellent anime and manga that we all want to see finish. Rumiko Takahashi does not need to make more manga, but I think the anime has a great chance at making a comeback. If we can get more supporters, then maybe Ranma 1/2 can comeback!
Hell yeah, I totally agree! She said it wasn't her best work and she sort of just muddled through everything at random, but I think it's precisely that humorous, casual property which gives the anime such good fan reviews! I hope Rumiko Takahashi is able to continue contributing, though, I think the anime will seem meek and makeshift without her.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
heatfan (Offline)
New to JF

10-12-2010, 07:53 PM

Ya, if everyone could post something about it or maybe buy some ranma DVDs , they might bring it back! I think if everyone buys the new ova 13 then it would help a lot. They maed a separate ranma one which is what I'm going tl buy
(#4 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

10-13-2010, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatfan View Post
Ya, if everyone could post something about it or maybe buy some ranma DVDs , they might bring it back! I think if everyone buys the new ova 13 then it would help a lot. They maed a separate ranma one which is what I'm going tl buy
You mean the newest OVA? I think that was quite a disappointment. Did Rumiko actually write that? I have a feeling she wasn't involved in it.

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
heatfan (Offline)
New to JF

10-13-2010, 10:55 AM

Ya I'm pretty sure Rumiko wrote that story line, but since it's so new and if everyone buys it, then the companies might start making more Ranma!
(#6 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

10-13-2010, 01:31 PM

I'm not so sure; there were pretty distinct differences between the past episodes and that one. Could it be because Rumiko has given up? The companies may start making Ranma again, but I think the biggest question here is: will Rumiko? Personally, if her not being involved compromises the quality of the plots and stuff, then I'd rather not buy it.

(#7 (permalink))
Old
heatfan (Offline)
New to JF

10-13-2010, 10:04 PM

Ya it can go either way, I just hope someone brings it back. I think Rumiko would do it again after the project she's doing now. Let's just hope something good happens.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
tohruchan7 (Offline)
ur so cute no matter what

10-25-2010, 07:38 PM

huh i thought it was done already??? but im just starting to read it since iv always seen it everywhere
(#9 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)

10-26-2010, 04:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohruchan7 View Post
huh i thought it was done already??? but im just starting to read it since iv always seen it everywhere
It is, lol, we're just discussing whether or not there will be another.

(#10 (permalink))
Old
tohruchan7 (Offline)
ur so cute no matter what

11-01-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolNard View Post
It is, lol, we're just discussing whether or not there will be another.
OH GOTCHA!!!!!