JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Anime & Manga (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/)
-   -   How Awesome Is Trinity Blood? (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/anime-manga/344-how-awesome-trinity-blood.html)

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 10-28-2006 12:20 AM

Here's the pic I promised!

1 Attachment(s)
kudos to Astaroth_san for this!!:D

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 10-28-2006 12:22 AM

?...?

tell me do ya like it? That's Leon(e) on the left end!~!:D :D :D :)

CrazyMilk 10-28-2006 12:34 AM

hmmm... the begining is quite good ^^
I love Nightroad priest XD
and his comical situations...
the action scenes are really good...
but I think I didn't like the end of it XD
dunno... I think it could finish in some other way ^^;

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 10-30-2006 04:22 PM

hmmm...

I noticed this: if you look at the white cross-thing for a couple of seconds (on the pic up there^) it seems to glow or blink...hmmm...maybe I just need sleep...:rolleyes:

SamuraiAlchemistNinja 11-01-2006 11:22 PM

lol and gomen nasai...

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Post 3718)
I noticed this: if you look at the white cross-thing for a couple of seconds (on the pic up there^) it seems to glow or blink...hmmm...maybe I just need sleep...:rolleyes:

I can't believe I actually wrote that...lol...hey what's up with this did everyone ditch talking about Trinity Blood? Is there nothing else to talk about...? How about my strange obsession with Leon(e)? And someone told me they found what I said earlier to be slightly offensive (about guys) but obviously they did not understand what I meant! And, correct me if I'm wrong, I DID say that no one on this site was like that, did I not? I was merely talking about the guys at my previous and current school...the ones who harshly call anime "just some stupid Japanese cartoons no different from Scooby-doo" so I'm sorry if I offended anyone...gomen nasai...:o

Kanji_The_Wanderer 11-02-2006 04:45 PM

No one posted that you were being offensive, so dont worry about it.

aphrodite 11-02-2006 06:51 PM

cuz u need to stop double posting and if u like trinity blood why havent u come my site i just put a trinity blood theme on
Anime Heaven - Home

kudo 11-02-2006 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SamuraiAlchemistNinja (Post 1912)
Hey, anyone out there newly or already addicted to Trinity Blood? Tell me my Little Ones, who is your favorite character? Mine is definetely Leone! (sp?) Anyway, feel free to rant about TB here! (Hey did any of you notice that the initials of my name "SAN" spell "san" which is three in Japanese? Bet you didn't!)

can't say i know much about this. and not on my current list to get to either. lol.
i thought you were tlaking about blade trinity when i skimmed past this thread. ^^;

so out of 10..what would you rate it?

SasukeUchiha 11-04-2006 05:28 AM

Trinity Blood is one of best anime iv ever seen.

kudo 11-04-2006 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha (Post 5588)
Trinity Blood is one of best anime iv ever seen.

lol, soo...10/10? :p