JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-15-2007, 01:07 PM

yea can't wait for the new post to come up

Rikku, your making my brain hurt i swear every time i see your avatar it's different lol. it's all good though, Rikku is awsome

erlinwin, what did you want to know about 13?
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-15-2007, 01:12 PM

the one you got now is a good picture of her.

of course now i just changed mine hah.

i am only currently a Light supporter, i will tell you my full decision later this week, watching 19 tonight.
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-15-2007, 01:30 PM

you make it sound like its going to get really sad

i really wished it ended with light and misa losing their memories and being able to be together, barring he can bring himself to love her.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-15-2007, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Yes, but the police are trained, and appointed to this postion to deliver ‘justice’, without them…. well, you can imagine the crime rate. Now some are corrupt, but we have granted them this postion and we are not rising up against the police because we have approved and accepted their methods and count on them to protect us. Caught? The police can’t be caught, we have allowed them to be the ones to punish criminals.

This sort of boils down to a religion thing, as ridiculous as it seems. When people think of good and evil, they think of a god and a devil. So it would depend on your veiws of if you can try to ‘overthrow’ your god and become the new justice bringer, or if you don’t believe in any of that, then it just matters how you justify killing innocent people.

I would have NO problem with Light, except the fact that he kills innocent people. FBI who are only trying to do the job WE appointed them to do. And you see how he kills those he claimed to have love, without any remorse. And you can see what he is thinking, the creepy faces he gets when kills someone who is on to him, power is controlling HIM, not him controlling the power.

You saw when he lost his memories of being Kira, he was doing everything he could to track down Kira, and he wanted to bring him to justice. It just proves that his ‘good’ side, does not approve of Kira’s methods.

I agree that evil thinks good is evil and and other way around. It is a matter of opinion. But when people start doing things to only help themselves and hurt other people to get what they want, that is wrong, and selfish. That is one of the reasons the world is so corrupt, everyone is looking to help only themselves, get all they can out of someone. If everyone worked together to help each other out---forget it, this is not politics, lol ^_^;

But the weak are only weak because they allow themselves to be. They can rise up and better themselves. The strong can deliver justice fairly, or cruely, it is their choice.

Ok, I don’t have a clue what else you put before, and this is crazy enough as it is…I can’t believe I wrote this, what is happening to me? O_O

Don’t convert to an L Cooly, this thread would totally die….>_< Ha, kidding, but Kanji would be very sad, lol. How about you publicly announce that Kira’s ways are evil and wrong, lol. Kidding hun, kidding. *hugs*
Trained and appointed to the position? Why does the crime rate seem to decrease so drastically when Light involves himself then? Comparing the police and Light individually, Light's methods are way more effective. Yes, and us Kira-supporters aren't rising against Light "because we have approved and accepted their methods and count on them to protect us" as well. Not all of us support what the police do, it's because we have no choice and that Light doesn't exist in reality that we have to. However, if we put the anime into the picture, then both Light and the police would have their supporters and non-supporters (for reasons I'm unsure of prior to Light non-supporters). Hence, this brings up my point about how alike both Light and the police are, excluding their "rights". Light would be capable of catching the police. When I say "caught", I meant getting caught off-guard, being ambushed, trapped. Light could easily form an army of his own and call them the police. Both sides would be trying to constantly catch each other then. That is what I mean by "caught". Justice and evil is merely a game. What matters is who the stronger one is.

I agree. If you can overthrow a king or god, you become the new justice by default. Alright, justification? If they get in the way of bringing a better world to life, in the way of saving billions upon billions of other innocence, yes, killing them is justificable.

Innocent people, that I believe I have already explained. Same goes for people he loves. This is why they aren't as reliable. They're only doing it because what? We asked or appointed them too? Light is doing it out of his own will, expressing his sincerity in wanting to rid this world of crimes. The creepy faces are just the surface. As the saying goes "don't judge a book by its cover". However, I would have to admit that Light would fare well if he didn't smile after killing persons, though I think the smile is due to justice being served.

But his 'good' side was overcomed when he found the death note/regained his memories. Why? Majority of himself approves of his own ways << no matter how weird that sounds XD

Fortunately, Light isn't "doing things only to help themselves and hurt other people to get what they want" Like I said, he is doing this for the good of the world, for majority of the population. It isn't as simple to do it than say it. Humans can't work together because some of them have certain disagreements with one another. Therefore, a leader is needed to determine things and have the final say.

True, that is precisely why a person like Light has to stand up for them, those who are too weak to fight against oppression. On the other hand, there are those who don't have a choice but to remain weak because of their background, financial status, etcetc. The way Justice is delivered is based on its intended receiver. Different degrees of wrongness have to be dealt with differently. Would you put a person who simply threw a piece of ordinary litter on the floor to death?

I could argue against my own points, I just wanna see if you guys are up to that standard yet Lalala... J/k too, dear, *hugs*

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.

Last edited by CoolNard : 05-15-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-15-2007, 01:36 PM

you go into so much depth on your responses CN.
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-15-2007, 01:40 PM

yea maybe when i catch up on episodes i will join in these "talks" hah.

on a side note CN, you need to clean out your inbox so people can PM you.
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
05-15-2007, 01:47 PM

Thanks, Yamamato-san ^_^ and Rikku-sama

Oh, it is? *goes to clear*

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
Old
Yamamato (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-15-2007, 02:19 PM

yea but i had rikku answer my question, so it's all good loving the new sig Katashi did for me too, slapped it onto my profile on forum where i am a mod too already
Old
BlueToshiya (Offline)
Totchi <3

Send a message via AIM to BlueToshiya
05-16-2007, 01:42 AM

I want to start reading the manga and watch the anime. It looks so interesting.

:3
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-16-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlinwin View Post
hei guys, do you know about DN 13?
Yeah, Death Note 13 is an exclusive addition after book 12. It was all sorts of information about everyone in the story. The book even has L's true name, and all the shinigami with names and descriptions! I WANT IT!!

Wow Rikku-chan enetered the debate? I am really surprised, but it is required if you are Near, you have to debate. But this one I think I will step out of because Oren and Rikku-chan are against Nard-kun and he's alone.

You'd think more Light-supporters out there would rush to Kira's aid and argue against us.

I know Nard can handle all of us, but this time I'm just going to speculate like everyone else USUALLY does.

Also, my internet at home is currently down, I am at Itsuki-kun's house, so I don't know when Oren and myself can come on again............ >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueToshiya View Post
I want to start reading the manga and watch the anime. It looks so interesting.

:3

Toshiya!!! I think you should start reading and watching it. It is one of the BEST animes/mangas EVER. !!! ^_^

Last edited by Kanji_The_Wanderer : 05-16-2007 at 12:03 PM.