JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Mistbuild (Offline)
New to JF

Manga Artist Wanted!! - 11-30-2011, 09:55 PM

Hi I'm new over here from Deviantart. I'm looking for a manga artist to collabrate with.

Personally, i am a shounen, seinin writer(script-er) with vast amount of imagination and creativity. I tend to make my story believable to some extent but as you know, action shounen mangas are never entirely believable. Yes, i do action, li'l bit of romance, psychological, drama, adventure and some others. I don't have much taste in Romance but needless, i can do it to some extent.I love doind psychological drama and action.

I'm looking for a really good manga artist who has a fairly good amount of free-time for art. Remember, shounen or seinin artist, who does semi-realistic figure. That means no huuuuuge eyes, smalllll shoulders. A little bit exaggeration is fine but i can't stand looking at huge eyes and small shoulders and i don't think many others do either. I want someone friendly and easy to collabrate with.

I have also looked through and found some ways to make some money off of this without publishing the manga as a book. So, it might pull you in if there are some money offers. It does require us to be popular to some extent to pull in some cash though. This is not a paid job, remember. We can make money off this but it won't be salaries.

I can guarantee that i can make a story that'll atleast be 7/10 so, i want someone as hard working in art as well! Equal credits, equal money and anything else. If you're interested, please reply or e-mail me at ka.sujit@gmail.com
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Mistbuild (Offline)
New to JF

11-30-2011, 11:44 PM

anybody interested?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Mistbuild (Offline)
New to JF

12-01-2011, 09:02 PM

Bump! I need some artists, come on people. It'll be partnership. 50/50 everything.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-01-2011, 09:13 PM

"Bumping" on this site is not encouraged and is considered impolite here....

Rules:
3.8 Do not post in your own thread just because it has not been replied to for a extensive period of time.

Even if the thread was started yesterday, if no one has responded, it's because they are not interested. Please do no "bump" it to the top....
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Mistbuild (Offline)
New to JF

12-04-2011, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
"Bumping" on this site is not encouraged and is considered impolite here....

Rules:
3.8 Do not post in your own thread just because it has not been replied to for a extensive period of time.

Even if the thread was started yesterday, if no one has responded, it's because they are not interested. Please do no "bump" it to the top....
ooh i wasn't aware of that. Thanks!