JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Jen (Offline)
New to JF

Dattebayo - 06-29-2007, 06:37 PM

Does anyone know of anyone else who subs Naruto? Dattebayo does a great job, but it looks like they are mad that Pokemon isn't being downloaded and might drop Naruto. Geez, us Naruto fans can't help it if Pokemon does poorly
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Gorotsuki (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to Gorotsuki Send a message via MSN to Gorotsuki Send a message via Yahoo to Gorotsuki Send a message via Skype™ to Gorotsuki
06-29-2007, 07:12 PM

I think there are 2 or 3 others. I have chapters from them but I forget the names I'll go look around though.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
kingkaleigh (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to kingkaleigh Send a message via Yahoo to kingkaleigh
06-29-2007, 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jen View Post
Does anyone know of anyone else who subs Naruto? Dattebayo does a great job, but it looks like they are mad that Pokemon isn't being downloaded and might drop Naruto. Geez, us Naruto fans can't help it if Pokemon does poorly
Pokemon is cool besides, it's really popular in sum areas, so that's why they are mad. Though Naruto is cool too!

KingKaahn[/color]
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
06-30-2007, 01:24 AM

Wasn't Pokemon popular like... 8 years ago? O.O Here the Pokemon boom has been over for many years now, why would people want to see it all again? I've seen every single chapter 3 times al least, and I wasn't even keen on it.

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Jen (Offline)
New to JF

06-30-2007, 02:30 AM

I don't think there is anything wrong with Pokemon (it isn't my favorite show, but it is ok), I just don't think it is fair to make Naruto fans suffer over it. I fell into the Pythagoras Switch trap because I was gullible, and they released the new episode anyway even though they did not make the quota. So I hope they are just bluffing again.

Glad to hear that it is most likely bs though. That would suck if they stopped subbing it.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Skyraida (Offline)
JF Regular

07-01-2007, 12:29 AM

they don't really lose nothing either, they're a freesubber, non charger. But on a side note, pokemon diamond and pearl! woo now i can ACTUALLY catch up on a pokemon serie starting from episode one and not 200 or something. xD

(#7 (permalink))
Old
Skyraida (Offline)
JF Regular

07-01-2007, 07:08 PM

but it's not like they have enough donation money to actually use it as pocket change for other things besides the server.