LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
ichigoichie (Offline)
New to JF

08-16-2007, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiningmonkey View Post
Anime put a huge change in my life because that is what my career is going to be. I put my heart and soul into my anime.
Mmm, curious.... What anime made your career goal change?
(#12 (permalink))
Old
dannavy85 (Offline)
JF Regular

08-24-2007, 01:29 PM

I think the early Anime of the 60's and 70's shaped my life in some ways, Tezuka's works were always moral and values based. Star Blazers (Space Cruiser Yamato) and Battle of the Planets (Gatchaman) shaped my thoughts about good and evil. I think Naruto is the best moral and ethics teaching anime out there today, certainly it's one of the few cartoons my brothers will let their kids watch.

USN Japan 1985 - 1997, best years of my life.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
ccppfan (Offline)
JF Regular

10-19-2008, 10:24 AM

I think... it changed me, yeah. My friend DOES look like someone in Prince of Tennis. Her bro looks like another. Oh, and did I mention if I dye my hair blone and put it bacck with a hairband I'll look like Sonoko in Detective Conan?!?!?!?! LOL.

So, as you can see, it makes some people think I'm hyper.

But who cares? Not me!

Oh, and I've wrote like 1000 eps of fan-fics. So... I AM hyper I guess.

Whatever. Just pretend I never said that.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Japan4Evr314 (Offline)
New to JF

10-19-2008, 01:26 PM

Anime showed me to go for my dreams and to stop at nothing evan though its fantasy its still awsome! The shows that inspired me the most was Naruto and Tegan Toppa Gurren Lagann
(#15 (permalink))
Old
mangafreak (Offline)
EAT THE CAKE!

life - 10-19-2008, 04:29 PM

Manga/anime has had a really big impact on my life. Seriously, if nothing like it existed, and noone remembered it, life would just be so empty and boring. Some characters are good "role models", too, even if they are not like, real people you know personally. But the point I consider going a little too far is when you copy everything the character does, almost to the point of obsession. thats a bit strange.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
10-19-2008, 04:33 PM

manga/anime made me want relationships like they have...but now I kinda do and it sucks
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Crani (Offline)
Sillyassauros

Send a message via MSN to Crani
10-19-2008, 04:54 PM

Well, I was never a sane person but after watching Bo^7, that was it, now a days I just at the almost everything, it can either be or not funny...

Natural Born Headbanger
\m/

TAG Game
Score: Crani:51
(#18 (permalink))
Old
jasminoodle (Offline)
JF Regular

01-07-2009, 08:51 PM

i always do anime emotions liek if im angry i go crazy and wave my arms about and if im thinking i have a small mouth and mumble my words

XD

dudes are like hippy vans-

i dunno why, they just are

ahh, see. i dont have a japan-related sig, even though i love japan and im on its forum. that makes me cooler than david blaine,jerry springer,kirsten dunst,fearne cotton and the POPE, mixed in a cauldron, shoved in a handbag and served up in a sushi bar. eat that noodle fans! XD

ahh, now it IS Japan related,
lol!
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Oni (Offline)
<3

Send a message via AIM to Oni Send a message via Yahoo to Oni
01-08-2009, 03:04 AM

Anime and Manga influenced me to pick up a pencil and start drawing again (though I lost my edge...) It's also made me want to learn more about different cultures and their history, the movie Seven Samurai and anime Samurai 7 (without the robots) have made me look into becoming a war historian (hopefully).

A Sonozaki at her finest (links may be spoilers):

http://higurashiualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
http://higurashicowbell.ytmnd.com/

Aishite mo ii kai?
(#20 (permalink))
Old
minimin (Offline)
Reeta-Leena Korhola

Send a message via AIM to minimin Send a message via MSN to minimin
01-08-2009, 10:43 AM

Yeah, Anime and Manga are important in my life and essential cuz thats all I draw, and for awhile it was all I watched. I was a supreme anime addict. I remember I use to draw in class all the time. If I didnt have anime what da heo would I draw, I probably wouldnt draw at all. I wouldnt have heard Jpop for the First time, and I wouldnt be so into Japanese Culture. My life might be completely...infact would be completely different if I didnt watch anime or read manga..it really would.

Rest in peace Kyle <3