JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
KokkoiiMatoku (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to KokkoiiMatoku Send a message via Yahoo to KokkoiiMatoku
11-16-2007, 03:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredMess View Post
Is that manga in Newstype? Yeah it is...it's always on the last page. Sorry, I just joined in, but I couldn't help but get my senses perked with 'yaoi' going around. But that manga is barely yaoi at all.
You funny girl.
I said, before its not YAOI' it has yaoi stuff in it, like there watching yaoi but its not yaoi i said that already ^w^; please read carefully
-Points-
Im saying its not "Yaoi" its yaoi themed.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

11-16-2007, 03:28 AM

I know, I know. But I'm just so disappointed....when I clicked the link I wanted to get some yaoi on the screen.

Videogame junkie extraordinaire. I often need help getting snapped back into reality, so bare with me.
(#43 (permalink))
Old
KokkoiiMatoku (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to KokkoiiMatoku Send a message via Yahoo to KokkoiiMatoku
11-16-2007, 03:34 AM

Erm
Yaoi isn't my thing but.
Well i do read some, I'm just not crazed and i don't prefer it.
Here you go.

This is AmericanManga Yaoi And i have read some and the one i liked very much was this one called
Treasure

And then there was this one that i can't remeber but it was really nice and i would buy them if i got the chance.

Yaoi Press

Also here is a shojo that is really cute. if you would also like to check out this.
It's really nice ^w^

Because it says, Chashing Rainbows, rainbows don't always mean gay.
"Chasing Rainbows" By Svetlana Chmakova
(#44 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-16-2007, 03:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KokkoiiMatoku View Post
I'm pretty calm im just irrated is all.
o.o i guess.
Mabye that wasn't right to say, but it was like everyone was ganging up on me .__.;
Jeezus.

I just felt ganged up on .__.;
Again, you need to get some thicker skin. All I said was that manga was made in Japan. That's all. I didn't attack you, or insult you or say I felt sorry for you. All things you did in response to my one sentence post.

I am happy to have this debate, but not with someone who can't talk about it without getting too emotional.
(#45 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

11-16-2007, 03:53 AM

^Haha, I know. I'm just kidding. But thanks for the yaoi links!! I'm a weird yaoi obsessed otaku. And I love Svetlania's work too. My favorite Amerimanga is Dramacon and Steady Beat

Videogame junkie extraordinaire. I often need help getting snapped back into reality, so bare with me.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-16-2007, 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usernameftw View Post
Don't be mean, man.
:3 Thanks.
Mean? Ivon didn't say anything mean. You will know when he does. All he said was if that he wasn't getting ganged up on.

Wow.
(#47 (permalink))
Old
KokkoiiMatoku (Offline)
New to JF

11-16-2007, 04:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
Mean? Ivon didn't say anything mean. You will know when he does. All he said was if that he wasn't getting ganged up on.

Wow.
It's a New Place I'm new if you haven't noticed
When your in a new place it feels weird ok?

Now i said this, as, Ok as possible i could of cussed and yelled, but i didn't i tell people how i feel and why I'm feeling it.
"You offended me, and I'm irrated."
Is that a crime? cause your treating it like it is.

Mabye i am getting to touchy, But as i've sad. Im new here.
Compelety New, You don't just jump into stuff you get used to them you adjust i havent even adjusted yet.
It hasn't even been one day.
How did you offend me? because you keep on posting up stuff when i said i was sorry and i wanna take my sorry back now. I'm me, Alot of other people like me because i just be myself so i'm sorry we had to get off to a bad start but yeah. you have way to much high expections for a girl who just joined a new place and hasn't found herself yet here.

Your right No one agrees with everything, mabye if you'd give me some time to reread your post instead of doing what you have when i said i was sorry this could of ended. you didn't even give me a chance to even read what you really said, you didn't even give me a chance to even do whatever.

Last edited by KokkoiiMatoku : 11-16-2007 at 04:30 AM.
(#48 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-16-2007, 04:35 AM

Quote:
It's a New Place I'm new if you haven't noticed
When your in a new place it feels weird ok?

Now i said this, as, Ok as possible i could of cussed and yelled, but i didn't i tell people how i feel and why I'm feeling it.
"You offended me, and I'm irrated."
Is that a crime? cause your treating it like it is.

Mabye i am getting to touchy, But as i've sad. Im new here.
Compelety New, You don't just jump into stuff you get used to them you adjust i havent even adjusted yet.
It hasn't even been one day.
How did you offend me? because you keep on posting up stuff when i said i was sorry and i wanna take my sorry back now. I'm me, Alot of other people like me because i just be myself so i'm sorry we had to get off to a bad start but yeah. you have way to much high expections for a girl who just joined a new place and hasn't found herself yet here.

Your right No one agrees with everything, mabye if you'd give me some time to reread your post instead of doing what you have when i said i was sorry this could of ended. you didn't even give me a chance to even read what you really said, you didn't even give me a chance to even do whatever.

1) You are new, (we get it), so let me help you out. You make a post, people respond. You ask a question, people answer. If you are going to flip out and write an essay every time someone says something you don't like you aren't going to make it very long here.

2) You said you apologized several times, therefore my posts were uncalled for. You never apologized. You said maybe you felt sensitive because you were being ganged-up on. That's not an apology.

I'd love to debate the topic of this thread, but I am not sure if you are up to it.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
KokkoiiMatoku (Offline)
New to JF

11-16-2007, 04:41 AM

If you get it then why are you riping on me?
Your so.
Ew.
.__.
Omg.

Dude.
Thumbs Down for you.

Please.
I'd love to have a discussion with other people besides you. ^o^-
Now nice manners
I have nothing against that Mmhmmm Yup ;D

Last edited by KokkoiiMatoku : 11-16-2007 at 04:45 AM.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-16-2007, 04:54 AM

Quote:
If you get it then why are you riping on me?
Your so.
Ew.
.__.
Omg.

Dude.
Thumbs Down for you.

Please.
I'd love to have a discussion with other people besides you. ^o^-
Now nice manners
I have nothing against that Mmhmmm Yup ;D
You are reading things in my posts that I didn't write. I never ripped on you.

There is no need for you to be insulting.