LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
eemaan (Offline)
New to JF

03-17-2008, 09:15 PM

Hi Gattaccia,
I would like to tell you about Islam!
The main thing in Islam is the belief in one God alone, who has no partners. Whatever people may call Him, He is the Creator and Sustainer of all life. Muslims believe in all the Prophets, from Adam and Noah, Moses and Jesus, and then Muhammad peace be upon them all. In Islam we believe that all the Prophets and Messengers came with the same message to worship and obey One God, however over time some of the messages the prophets came with were distorted and changed by the people to suit their own desires. And people added gods and so on. So God sent Muhammad (peace be upon him)as the final messenger to mankind, and it even says in the bible that there will be another prophet after Jesus, and he (Muhammad) was sent with the Qur'an.
This is my very brief summary. If you have any specific questions I will try to help!
(#42 (permalink))
Old
UNaruto1990 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-18-2008, 11:04 AM

Well, I guess 'eemaan'-san made a good brief , soshite I am sorry if you felt bad about anything I said but I surely didn't mean to hurt anyone, also I understand that it's just my hope and it may or may not happen, and even if it didn't happen Japan will be the best, and my dreams of living there won't change ... I am here to make friends too so nice to meet you Gattaccia, any questions are welcomed, and hopefully will be answered either by me or any other Muslim out here..
(#43 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-18-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemaan View Post
Hi Gattaccia,
I would like to tell you about Islam!
The main thing in Islam is the belief in one God alone, who has no partners. Whatever people may call Him, He is the Creator and Sustainer of all life. Muslims believe in all the Prophets, from Adam and Noah, Moses and Jesus, and then Muhammad peace be upon them all. In Islam we believe that all the Prophets and Messengers came with the same message to worship and obey One God, however over time some of the messages the prophets came with were distorted and changed by the people to suit their own desires. And people added gods and so on. So God sent Muhammad (peace be upon him)as the final messenger to mankind, and it even says in the bible that there will be another prophet after Jesus, and he (Muhammad) was sent with the Qur'an.
This is my very brief summary. If you have any specific questions I will try to help!

Thank you for my 1st lecture of Islam.
I enjoyed your explanation. And I felt --- mmmm Islam means almost chiristianism. Am i wrong? Yes, maybe.
I don't understand what the difference between these 2 religions by your summary. Why only Muhammad went out from the Christianism world.

And also in the buddism world , have you seen "Mandara"? There is a drawing of Budda's organisation. At the center there is Budda and around him there are several other gods and arounds them there are other gods to help Budda.
If this drawing mentioned only one god surrounded by many prophets.There is also something in common with buddism and Islam.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-18-2008, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNaruto1990 View Post
Well, I guess 'eemaan'-san made a good brief , soshite I am sorry if you felt bad about anything I said but I surely didn't mean to hurt anyone, also I understand that it's just my hope and it may or may not happen, and even if it didn't happen Japan will be the best, and my dreams of living there won't change ... I am here to make friends too so nice to meet you Gattaccia, any questions are welcomed, and hopefully will be answered either by me or any other Muslim out here..
Thank you for the reply, I got back to the work. Write you back tomorrow. sorry
(#45 (permalink))
Old
UNaruto1990 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-18-2008, 04:53 PM

Islam believes in one God, while Christianity believes in a God and a son of a God etc... wich we don't believe in, God only had Prophets and not sons, also the Bible and every other religion's holy books were all edited and those who we got now are all fake (semi fake), meaning some of what is written is right and some of it is wrong, that's why God sent Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) with the holy Quran, and the Quran was never edited.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gattaccia
If this drawing mentioned only one god surrounded by many prophets.There is also something in common with buddism and Islam.
Maybe somehow they're the same..
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Joly (Offline)
New to JF

03-18-2008, 08:49 PM

Hi, I'm new, I just joined up...I remember reading in the rules that discussion of religion is a banned topic, is this true?

Because this is an interesting thread and I wouldn't mind getting involved.^^;

Mono no aware
Murasaki iro no hana
Haru no hana
To fuyu no koyuki
Harahara
(#47 (permalink))
Old
UNaruto1990 (Offline)
JF Regular

03-18-2008, 09:02 PM

I really have no idea, but I guess if religion discussion was banned then this thread should have been deleted long time ago, maybe..
(#48 (permalink))
Old
CoolNard (Offline)
Yours Rightfully Insolent

Send a message via MSN to CoolNard
03-19-2008, 03:27 AM

Quote:
I really have no idea, but I guess if religion discussion was banned then this thread should have been deleted long time ago, maybe..
We simply wanted to obliterate any incentives to use religion as a pretext to forge animosity and wage a long heated war from across the world. However, I've been keeping tabs on this thread and I have to say I'm impressed with your handling yourselves maturely. So, I'll give y'all the benefit of the doubt. This is an exchange after all, yeah?

~ CoolNard

There's no such thing as happy endings, for when you find true love, happiness is everlasting.
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Snowdrop (Offline)
Rain's wifey hyde's ex gf

Send a message via MSN to Snowdrop Send a message via Yahoo to Snowdrop
03-19-2008, 07:52 AM

Muhammad (peace be upon him) was chosen by God to deliver His Message of Peace, namely Islam. He was born in 570 C.E. (Common Era) in Makkah, Arabia. He was entrusted with the Message of Islam when he was at the age of forty years. The revelation that he received is called the Qur'an, while the message is called Islam.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the very last Prophet of God to mankind. He is the final Messenger of God. His message was and is still to the Christians, the Jews and the rest of mankind. He was sent to those religious people to inform them about the true mission of Jesus, Moses, David, Jacob, Isaac, and Abraham.

Muhammad (peace be upon him) is considered to be the summation and the culmination of all the prophets and messengers that came before him. He purified the previous messages from adulteration and completed the Message of God for all humanity. He was entrusted with the power of explaining, interpreting and living the teachings of the Qur'an.

All of the Prophets came to teach their peoples the Oneness of God. In the case of Jesus, he was only sent as a Messenger to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. What happened was that all of these prophets were not well received by the majority of the people. For instance, they started tampering with the teachings of Moses and Jesus, peace be upon them (see Qur'an 2:79). That is why Allah sent Muhammad with the last Message, (i.e., the Qur'an), to bring all of mankind back to the belief in and worship of One God, without partners or intermediaries.

The Qur'an came as the last code emphasizing the same pure monotheistic teachings of Jesus peace be upon him, defending all the previous pure teachings of monotheistic beliefs and clarifying who Jesus was and who his mother was, showing that they were no more than great people

@Gattacia : The figure of mandara isnt similar with Islam (One god and his prophets), in mandara painting there’s five Buddhas called Gochi Nyorai (Five Buddha of wisdom) It’s like Five God, other four Buddhas isnt the servant or messenger of the central Buddha. The mandala, is a graphic depiction of the spiritual universe and its myriad realms and deities.
In ages past, people worshipped statues made of wood and stone and beseeched them for help. They feared these statues, believing that they were watching them and would become angry whenever a person committed sin. Buddha is the Buddhist idol.
Buddha was silent about the existence or non-existence of God. Buddhism provided Dhamma or the 'impersonal law' in place of God. In Islam to beseeched statue and believe in it is a sin. Islam belief in one god, Allah SWT. He is One and the Only One. He is not two in one or three in one. This means that Islam rejects the idea of trinity or such a unity of Cod which implies more than one God in one.

*+*+wATAsHi NO kAZokU+*+*

Musume : SakuranoNamida
Otousan : Aoshishinomori
Okaasan : NanteNa
Oniisan : Zagato, Kay
Onesan : MusicLuver,YukiNnight
Samurai : Kurishi (Rikisui)
Trainer to : Sutiiven

Last edited by Snowdrop : 03-19-2008 at 08:23 AM.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
gattaccia (Offline)
JF Old Timer

03-19-2008, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Islam believes in one God, while Christianity believes in a God and a son of a God etc... wich we don't believe in, God only had Prophets and not sons, also the Bible and every other religion's holy books were all edited and those who we got now are all fake (semi fake), meaning some of what is written is right and some of it is wrong, that's why God sent Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) with the holy Quran, and the Quran was never edited.

Maybe somehow they're the same..

hi
I'm having lunch and writing...
Thanks for the reply and I got what you want to say. And I hope if we can learn something good and peaceful. But why do you like japan?

Then, are all prophets humanbeing who are contacted by God?
There aren't any messenger like angels or spirit?
In buddism , there are many god(I don't know if I call them god ma---) who helps budda. They have their own teritory and own work. For example " jizou bosatu" 's work is helping mainly children. "Fudou myouou","Yakushi nyorai" etc... there are many but I'm sorry I can't explain well.

And in the Quran, how is the states of woman, this is the most important point for me, cause I'm a woman!

Last edited by gattaccia : 03-19-2008 at 12:45 PM.
Closed Thread