JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   English & Other Language Help (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/)
-   -   Japanese Boy Want to Learn English ..[Fr] (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/english-other-language-help/12759-japanese-boy-want-learn-english-%5Bfr%5D.html)

yoshy92 02-22-2008 11:05 PM

Japanese Boy Want to Learn English ..[Fr]

Hello All, I'm Japanese but I live in France , Because of the Works of My Father (ambassador of Yamazaki), I was Born in France but I have only Japanese Members in my Family,So i Can Speak,Read and Understand this Asian Language !I'm a Frenchy- Japanese Boy :D.I'm now 15 Years and I Want To Improve My English, For my Future, because it is Useful. I learn It in School , but I have some Problem And My accent Is Very Bad xD. I Have Msn, So if you want to Tchat or Speak with me, Pm me :p. I can help you for the Japanese but i'm not Very Good for Explications.

My Msn : darkyoshy92@hotmail.com
Salut tout Le monde ! Je suis un Japonais qui vit en France à cause du Boulot de mon père, je suis né en France mais je n'ai que des Membres Japonais dans ma Famille. Je peux donc parler, lire , et comprendre cette langue asiatique ! je suis un Garcon Franco-jap :D. J'ai depuis peu 15 ans et je voudrai améliorer mon anglais pour mon futur, car cela est très utile ,meme pour trouver du travail et communiquer. J'ai bien sur des cours d'anglais à l'école , mais cela ne me suffit pas , je Voudrai améliorer mon Accent et corriger mes lacunes. J'ai Msn, donc si vous voulez Discuter ou parler avec Moi au Micro, Pm moi :p
Je peux bien sur aider un peu pour le Japonais mais je ne suis pas tres bon en Explication

nerdiegurl 02-22-2008 11:40 PM

Hi!! My step-mother is French and I learn it in school, and I also love Japanese!! So cool! ^__^ I am teaching myself Japanese hehe
Well my msn is xkawaiix@hotmail.co.uk I would love to chat =] I can try and help you with your english, and maybe you could help me with French and Japanese?

LastLegend7 02-23-2008 05:58 AM

umm, i could teach u. no prob. i knw both japanese and english just for the heck of it. im not french though, im blackanese, lol. anyway

Lastlegend7@yahoo.com is my e-mail if ur interested.

steve88 02-25-2008 03:15 PM

If you want to learn and eventually master the English language, all you've to do is read more, write more and listen more English related subjects. You might take years, but if you start your journey now and don't quit, you'll reach your destination eventually.:)

Siroi 02-27-2008 10:07 PM

I don't know french. I'm slowly learning japanese.

But I can try to help you (just gotta run off with the microphone when I'm home.)

My msn is grimreaperintraining@hotmail.com

FantasyQueen 03-02-2008 01:34 AM

I dun know french but english yes,so I can help you too <3

My msn: lil_huny_buny@hotmail.com

LolitaLover 03-02-2008 02:20 AM

can i jump on the band wagon as well!!! i am Australian if you want to talk just pm me and yeah but you have heaps of offers so yeah, :P

Kai13 03-04-2008 06:25 PM

Well I can improve my english by teaching you, I'll add you next week, I'm full of tests now...

kainha13@hotmail.com

I can teach you portuguese and spanish as well :D

KelseyIchigo 03-15-2008 03:08 AM

Hehe. I'm English, Canadian :O And I go to a french school so Im fluent in french and english and I really want to learn japanese :)
my email is kelsey-rocks-my-socks@hotmail.com
:P

Obscene 03-15-2008 05:20 AM

I could help you with your enunciation, or anything really. Though, I'm sure you've got a large abundance of options now. :P

MSN: Deadbodypokeswithstick@hotmail.com