JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Cristian (Offline)
New to JF

Interested in English/Spanish-Japanese Exchange? - 08-20-2009, 02:17 AM

Hello everyone!

My name is Cristian, you can call me Chris, I just joined this Forum and it has good information about Japan. I have just started to study Japanese and I would like to get in contact with Japanese native speakers.

If you want to practice your English, I'll gladly speak with you. Besides, I'm a native Spanish speaker, have you ever being interested in learning this language?. Maybe the basics, I can help you with that. And of course, we can share our culture, lifestyles, language, etc.

I'm 22 years old, Iberoamerican, and I'm a Civil Engineer. I like Anime, Movies and Reading Books.

If you want to contact me, feel free to PM me.

Greetings!

Last edited by Cristian : 08-20-2009 at 02:20 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
KyleGoetz (Offline)
Attorney at Flaw

08-23-2009, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristian View Post
Hello everyone!

My name is Cristian, you can call me Chris, I just joined this Forum and it has good information about Japan. I have just started to study Japanese and I would like to get in contact with Japanese native speakers.

If you want to practice your English, I'll gladly speak with you. Besides, I'm a native Spanish speaker, have you ever being interested in learning this language?. Maybe the basics, I can help you with that. And of course, we can share our culture, lifestyles, language, etc.

I'm 22 years old, Iberoamerican, and I'm a Civil Engineer. I like Anime, Movies and Reading Books.

If you want to contact me, feel free to PM me.

Greetings!
Out of curiosity, what's an Iberoamerican? Is that someone who is Spanish-American or Portuguese-American? I've never heard the phrase, but it makes sense. Kind of like Hibernoamerican is Irish-American.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Cristian (Offline)
New to JF

08-23-2009, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleGoetz View Post
Out of curiosity, what's an Iberoamerican? Is that someone who is Spanish-American or Portuguese-American? I've never heard the phrase, but it makes sense. Kind of like Hibernoamerican is Irish-American.

Thanks for answering my post. About your doubt, in fact, Iberoamerica is a region formed by all the Spanish-speaking countries in the Americas. In my case, I'm Mexican.

Ibero-America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope other people can contact me, I also want to meet and talk with new friends, I said those requirements in my first post, but that doesn't mean that if somebody else isn't interested in the language exchange, can't reach me.

Greetings.