LinkBack Thread Tools
(#201 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombiedoll View Post
I wouldn't have to waste my time on a reply, love.

I know I love chasing the White Rabbit.
... Do I know you?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#202 (permalink))
Old
zombiedoll (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to zombiedoll
07-27-2009, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
... Do I know you?
I don't believe so. Why do you ask? Did I take a liberty that someone so unfamiliar to you as myself should be chastised for?

Okashi desu ne...
(#203 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 04:33 AM

Quote:
I don't believe so. Why do you ask? Did I take a liberty that someone so unfamiliar to you as myself should be chastised for?
No, it's just I sent a poem to someone once "Chasing the White Rabbit". You said I like doing that. They also used the same free avatar that you have. It was a while ago.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#204 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
No matter what happens, it's all happening for a reason.
Do you have anything to back up this claim?

Anyway, I just watched a few YouTube vids on Nostradamus, and also Googled about him. What a load of bullshit. They are pulling at straws with some things. Taking nothing and turning it into something.

The funniest things are people view Napolean to be an anti-Christ! WTF? Also, they named Hitler, Bush Junior, and Obama as other anti-Christs.

Why the fu*k is Bush an anti-Christ, also? He is one of the most devout Christians I know. Fu*k me...

And Napolean was simply a military strategist.

Obama, he only has opinions as of yet that seem less Christian, but you'd think an "anti-Christ" would display physically, also.

Not that I'm Christian. It all seems retarded as fu*k to me.

(#205 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
07-27-2009, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Do you have anything to back up this claim?
Things like this are personal opinions.

Like, my favorite color is blue. I like Star Wars. I think cat paws are cute. I believe most things happen for a particular reason.

All these things are homologous; they are opinions. We don't have things to "back them up."

猿も木から落ちる
(#206 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Things like this are personal opinions.
Then you should throw down any responsibility to provide proof by a denotation "I believe," before any such sentence.

(#207 (permalink))
Old
zombiedoll (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to zombiedoll
07-27-2009, 05:13 AM

Quote:
No, it's just I sent a poem to someone once "Chasing the White Rabbit". You said I like doing that. They also used the same free avatar that you have. It was a while ago.
Well, perhaps you do know me, if you met this person somewhere else.
It's a familiar title, but I can't say I remember such a poem. I'm new to this forum, but perhaps if you met them on another site, it was me.

Okashi desu ne...
(#208 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 05:14 AM

I like this stuff, it's funny:

Nostradamus in popular culture - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is the funniest part. Like most Nostradamus prophecies around, it is a complete lie, and Nostradamus never said it. But it made me laugh. It is about Bush getting elected:

Quote:
Come the millennium, month 12
In the home of greatest power
The village idiot will come forth
To be acclaimed the leader

(#209 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

07-27-2009, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Well, perhaps you do know me, if you met this person somewhere else.
It's a familiar title, but I can't say I remember such a poem. I'm new to this forum, but perhaps if you met them on another site, it was me.
No. It isn't you. I met her here.

(#210 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
07-27-2009, 05:19 AM

Quote:
Then you should throw down any responsibility to provide proof by a denotation "I believe," before any such sentence.
But what you just said is also an opinion. So you should have started that statement with "I believe" as well, aye?

猿も木から落ちる