LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
MusicLuver (Offline)
Bittersweet.

04-27-2008, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiredMess View Post
That must have been difficult to have a brother in danger like that. I'm glad he's safe now, and that you don't have to worry. *hugs*

Well, I guess there's always meds for the rest of us though. >.>
Well he was always safe there, it was only basic training and he was staying in this..I forgot the name of it, but it was in Texas. But some things happened there with his health and we all got worried, plus what he wrote in the letters and I remember the time he cried on the phone. A lot of things, but yeah, I'm glad too (even if it was year ago, ^^ lol)

Suspended clear in the sky are the words that we sing in our dreams

(#42 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
04-27-2008, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicLuver View Post
Well he was always safe there, it was only basic training and he was staying in this..I forgot the name of it, but it was in Texas. But some things happened there with his health and we all got worried, plus what he wrote in the letters and I remember the time he cried on the phone. A lot of things, but yeah, I'm glad too (even if it was year ago, ^^ lol)
They always cry in basic training >>

When I went to boot camp for the first time I wrote my dad a letter << and theres tear stains on it. xD

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
(#43 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

04-27-2008, 03:09 AM

I can't even imagine going to boot camp. I'd probably be crying just thinking about going. I'm such a wuss. XD But having to go through all of that away from family can be tough. v.v

Videogame junkie extraordinaire. I often need help getting snapped back into reality, so bare with me.
(#44 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

04-27-2008, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
I will...and you can do the same. I might get sad and stuff but i can give good advice [though I tend to get called a fortune cookie by some friends lol]
I can gice some damn good advise too I help alote of my friends weither it's with relationship problems or what ever they need help with

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#45 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

04-27-2008, 03:12 AM

My advice is well intentioned, but it makes things worse. So much for me always wanting to take a psychology class in college.

Videogame junkie extraordinaire. I often need help getting snapped back into reality, so bare with me.
(#46 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
04-27-2008, 03:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
I can gice some damn good advise too I help alote of my friends weither it's with relationship problems or what ever they need help with
I'm more of family or suicidal issues since I haven't had much experiance with relationships. Ask me a question about family problems and I can tell you a good bit but ask me about a crush and your SOL...
(#47 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

04-27-2008, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
I'm more of family or suicidal issues since I haven't had much experiance with relationships. Ask me a question about family problems and I can tell you a good bit but ask me about a crush and your SOL...
thats the way it used to be for me x.x

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#48 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
04-27-2008, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDuff View Post
thats the way it used to be for me x.x
haha, but my...ahem, somewhat, friends, have learned that. Though Coty usually asks stuff I can relate to. [which is scary cus she goes through guys like crazy]
(#49 (permalink))
Old
animelover32 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via AIM to animelover32
04-27-2008, 03:28 AM

When I get depressed I try and write or draw to get my mind of the thing I'm depressed about. That and I try to remember if I took my anti-depression medicine yet that day.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
DesiredMess (Offline)
.Infront of Persona.

04-27-2008, 03:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animelover32 View Post
When I get depressed I try and write or draw to get my mind of the thing I'm depressed about. That and I try to remember if I took my anti-depression medicine yet that day.
Same here. I always seem to forget though. XD

It's important to always have an outlet to take your mind off things though.