JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
Kiyuge (Offline)
o(≧ω≦)o

Send a message via AIM to Kiyuge Send a message via MSN to Kiyuge Send a message via Yahoo to Kiyuge
08-02-2008, 03:51 PM

When I get depressed... I write or draw what I'm feeling. Or I call a friend in an attempt to feel better. I dont get depressed often. Only when my big brother starts throwing his hissy fits and takes it out on me. -hides behind bed-

Family:
Husband: Aota
Wife: Kiyuga
Master: Kiyuga, IonFortuna
Sisters: Nekozawa, HinataUchiha
Borhters: Sutiiven.
Silly Side-kick: Slykaz1
Secret Lover: SonozakiSotaro

I own:
Mitsu & Hachi- Dolly
Yasu - Acid Black Cherry
Furukawa - Nookicky
KAZ - Oblivian Dust

¬_¬

Last edited by Kiyuge : 08-02-2008 at 06:41 PM.
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Rogozhin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-02-2008, 03:58 PM

I used to be depressed because I cared too much about what others thought of me. I was always trying to please everyone, bending over backwards only to be hurt when people didn't reciprocate. Now I do as I please (within reasonable bounds - I haven't totally thrown away my manners), serving my own best interests first and not care if people think I'm uncool or rude. I no longer put my happiness at the mercy of others and I'm finding I'm a lot happier these days. When I encounter obnoxious people, my focus is well away from them so I remain content. I think it's a major turning point in my life.

Last edited by Rogozhin : 08-02-2008 at 04:01 PM.
(#63 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

08-02-2008, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
I guess you're right.

All it really did was give me something to think about for a while, but let's be real, no amount of new clothes could ever make you feel happy when you've got reasons not to be =/
Exactly. That's why its best to tackle whatever is making you depressed, head on.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#64 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-02-2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
in the end everybody dies so it doesn't make any difference...
... it does make a HUGE difference. You only live once so you might as well want to make your time an enjoyable experience.

Thanks so much, Ivion, for your concern

everything is relative and contradictory ~
(#65 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

08-02-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
... it does make a HUGE difference. You only live once so you might as well want to make your time an enjoyable experience.

Thanks so much, Ivion, for your concern
Eh.. I aint really done anything. But its no problem

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#66 (permalink))
Old
Guza (Offline)
WTF!?

Send a message via AIM to Guza Send a message via MSN to Guza
08-02-2008, 04:34 PM

im not gonna lie im depressed right now, i did a number on myself and someone else, and i fu$%ed up, and all i can do now is hoped to be forgiven someday..

Last edited by Guza : 08-02-2008 at 06:38 PM.
(#67 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
08-02-2008, 06:32 PM

-post deleted-

everything is relative and contradictory ~

Last edited by Suki : 08-02-2008 at 06:34 PM.
(#68 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

08-02-2008, 06:35 PM

When I get depressed I cry and think about how much I wanna kill myself.
But I dont do it cause I know I'll feel better one day.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-02-2008, 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Exactly. That's why its best to tackle whatever is making you depressed, head on.
Well, what if it's not possible to tackle it head on?
My problem lies like 5 states away, and I will most likely never see it again because it makes me afraid.
(#70 (permalink))
Old
Crownedinterror (Offline)
JF Regular

08-02-2008, 09:21 PM

Ok, honestly i didn't read all the thread because its very long and I want to reply quickly.

Depression is a sickness, you have to keep that in mind. Sometimes you cant even see it. Like you dont even know you have depression and suddently it pops.

To cure depression first takes a lot of time. But the first step is KNOWING that you are depressed. I know know it then you can change it. You have to know that you have the power to change it. Also, dont take pills. Pills are really bad, bad pills. Depression is a mental problem. Maybe there are physical stuff related to it but most of it is in your head.

Depression is cured by YOURSELF. Nobody else can cure it. So when you feel sad, say that to yourself: "This is me, this is how I am". Look at yourself and assume it. Tell yourself that you are depressed and maybe you will feel better.

Sucuide is an option obviously. But sucuide is selfish. Think about all other people that would be sad if you would die. And if there is nobody, then think about me "Random guy on the internet" because I dont want you to die. There are already so many people dying for nothing. And moreover, while alive you can change things, while dead you are nothing.

Have a goal, a goal that you would like to reach. Do everything you can to reach it.
Have a goal that is far superior of you. And when trying to reach it, you will become stronger.

Yeah, shit happens, and yeah it hurts your feeling. But what can you do? Life is like this. Forget about people that hurt you, tell yourself that its stupidity that pushes them to say bad things.

Depression is a sickness of intelligent people. That maybe sounds far from modest but, its true. Its okay to feel sad, but dont stay in front of it. Move, Change but dont Forget because its impossible to forget things that hurt too much. Be stronger than the depression.

Thats how I did. I made myself a goal. Always remember that you have the power to change yourself. Some people are saying : "Oh its normal, he/she was in that type family, had this and that event in his/her life, alcoholic father blah blah blah." Its YOUR head you can do whatever you want with your goddamn head.

Alright guys, gambatte do your best