JapanForum.com  

View Poll Results: Are Amur Leopards super ultra cute?
Yes! 37 78.72%
No... 10 21.28%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Ringworm... right, great to know that.

Next time you have a disgusting illness it would be best you kept it to yourself...
I'm not sick anymore thanks to leopard ear and rhino horn!
(#112 (permalink))
Old
JaggedLittlePill (Offline)
New to JF

08-10-2008, 01:07 PM

oh come on people

i voted no but only because if i went anywhere near one of those things id be killed in seconds

Its sad that they are declining and it sucks that Russia is planning to build oil pipeline through their last natural habitat.

But the world is not going to let anything stand in the way of progress
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-10-2008, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaggedLittlePill View Post
oh come on people

i voted no but only because if i went anywhere near one of those things id be killed in seconds

Its sad that they are declining and it sucks that Russia is planning to build oil pipeline through their last natural habitat.

But the world is not going to let anything stand in the way of progress
That's what they said about the caribou and the Alaskan pipe-line. But they thrived around the pipe.

That's what they said about Chevron drilling in New Ginneau (If I remember clearly) and it's the cleanest animal and forest preserve in the country.

If we take care of the planet we can all afford to have an trash bin made from an elephants foot.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

08-10-2008, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul11 View Post
That's what they said about the caribou and the Alaskan pipe-line. But they thrived around the pipe.

That's what they said about Chevron drilling in New Ginneau (If I remember clearly) and it's the cleanest animal and forest preserve in the country.

If we take care of the planet we can all afford to have an trash bin made from an elephants foot.
Why post ignorant shit if you know it'll offend people? Obviously you don't give a crap about it.
Others do though, so respect their feelings.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#115 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-11-2008, 02:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Why post ignorant shit if you know it'll offend people? Obviously you don't give a crap about it.
Others do though, so respect their feelings.
Go look at the history of the Alaskan pipeline, shit head. I posted the fucking truth. Check out Jared Diamonds alst book about the Cheveron reserve, asshole. I posted no crap. and if the other stuff pissed you off, good. I will thinkj of you while using my elephant tust ivory back-scratcher.

Tell me what you've done for the world in light of all the stuff you "give a care about." I do more in a day than you've done in a lifetime. Hopocrite! (possibly, but I just wanted to throw that last part in).
(#116 (permalink))
Old
gravelgill (Offline)
jf blade dancer

08-11-2008, 02:26 AM

big projects usually have a bigger scrutiney about them so they try to keep a good light on things.
but small things like settlements or things that happen in third world countries(no offense to any one third world) dont get as much scrutiney.
i would like to point out that the human factor is still an unknown factor and our affect on the earth is still met with THEORY'S not facts so to say any thing is true or not is...well...wrong...exept for the effect of humans on animal populations we destroy them completly with poaching and building om land for human settlement.

january 10th,meditation for the day
have you FELT the sun today?
(#117 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-11-2008, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravelgill View Post
big projects usually have a bigger scrutiney about them so they try to keep a good light on things.
but small things like settlements or things that happen in third world countries(no offense to any one third world) dont get as much scrutiney.
i would like to point out that the human factor is still an unknown factor and our affect on the earth is still met with THEORY'S not facts so to say any thing is true or not is...well...wrong...exept for the effect of humans on animal populations we destroy them completly with poaching and building om land for human settlement.
Very well said.
(#118 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

08-11-2008, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Go look at the history of the Alaskan pipeline, shit head. I posted the fucking truth. Check out Jared Diamonds alst book about the Cheveron reserve, asshole. I posted no crap. and if the other stuff pissed you off, good. I will thinkj of you while using my elephant tust ivory back-scratcher.

Tell me what you've done for the world in light of all the stuff you "give a care about." I do more in a day than you've done in a lifetime. Hopocrite! (possibly, but I just wanted to throw that last part in).
You aint done shit for the world lol. That is evident from your lame understanding in almost everything you post. I also don't need to get into some kinda contest with you about who has done more. Whatever I did, it wasn't done to impress anyone, which can't really be said about you can it ba-chan? Obviously the highlight of your day is to piss people off on a forum so you get some kinda morale boost. Learn that from the army too did you?
Seriously, what happened? Did I make you cry?
Noone gives a f*ck about the Alaskan pipeline so plz, stop talking out your cornhole. I was referring to your blatant disregard of actual endangered species whose lack of numbers seems to amuse you. That would be the "tusk" and "trash bin" comments you made, just in case the drinks got to your head
I can see though that you're one of those little weasel pricks who like to go hunting, just for sport. I guess it makes you feel big, eh little man?
Lol.

ps. Really, i'm trying not to puke at your comment about thinking about me while you scratch your back. What a perversely sick freak >.>
(Btw, those comments don't really bother me. Keep coming out with em, i'll just laugh at how pathetic you sound .)

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Paul11 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-11-2008, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
You aint done shit for the world lol. That is evident from your lame understanding in almost everything you post. I also don't need to get into some kinda contest with you about who has done more. Whatever I did, it wasn't done to impress anyone, which can't really be said about you can it ba-chan? Obviously the highlight of your day is to piss people off on a forum so you get some kinda morale boost. Learn that from the army too did you?
Seriously, what happened? Did I make you cry?
Noone gives a f*ck about the Alaskan pipeline so plz, stop talking out your cornhole. I was referring to your blatant disregard of actual endangered species whose lack of numbers seems to amuse you. That would be the "tusk" and "trash bin" comments you made, just in case the drinks got to your head
I can see though that you're one of those little weasel pricks who like to go hunting, just for sport. I guess it makes you feel big, eh little man?
Lol.

ps. Really, i'm trying not to puke at your comment about thinking about me while you scratch your back. What a perversely sick freak >.>
(Btw, those comments don't really bother me. Keep coming out with em, i'll just laugh at how pathetic you sound .)
So the drug dealer I took off the stret last week wasn't doing anything good. Arresting gangsters with vehicles full of burglary tools and weapons doesn't help people? Conforting families when thier loved ones die before thier eyes doesn't help people? Taking sexual criminals who commit sex crimes to innocents doesn't help? Getting women and children out of the clutches of abusive monsters doesn't help? I do all these things of a regular basis. This helps the world? Helping stray animals doesn't help? Never been hunting in my life. I could go on and on. You are pathetic.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
noodle (Offline)
Wo zhi dao ni ai wo

08-11-2008, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Very well said.
Why is it you complain about the three gorges then?