JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   'Another Way To Die' - QoS Theme. (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/20556-another-way-die-qos-theme.html)

Hyakushi 11-05-2008 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniki (Post 621005)
I don't know where you got that "Craig has more emotion" stuff 'cause I didn't see nothing like that in him.

And when it comes to suave and style Sean Connery is the only man.

I like the song but I don't think it really suits the movie and the way this new bond acts.
I like the new bond because he doesn't use any gay weapons and is a regular guy, not some smooth talking swauve cat who likes to chase tail on missions. I dunno where "Craig has more emotion" came from either but I agree only Sean Connery had real style.

Crani 11-05-2008 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aniki (Post 621005)
PS: The White Stripes are considered a Garage rock band not Indie Rock.

One thing doesn't stop the other, they can be Garage Rock and an Indie Rock band.

theAlphaDuck 11-05-2008 02:43 PM

hmmm i likes...its not the usual...and thats good

noodle 11-05-2008 02:55 PM

I HATE the chorus... But the rest of the song is really nice. I like the tune and beat when they're not screaming... Plus, I can barely hear Keys' voice, which is a shame cos she has an amazing voice.

Aniki 11-05-2008 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crani (Post 621956)
One thing doesn't stop the other, they can be Garage Rock and an Indie Rock band.

They can be whatever they want to be. I'm was just stating that The White Stripes are always classified as a Garage rock band, NOT Indie Rock. You can look up in Wiki or in any of their fan sites, and you'll see that for yourself.

Uriko 11-05-2008 06:37 PM

i love alicia keys but

jack white sucks. he can go disappear off the face of the earth & take the white stripes with him.

i don't like the white stripes. him changing the female he's performing with doesn't help him in any way to sound better.

as for james bond, i could care less which actor portrays him 'cause it's the same character & james bond doesn't appeal to me as an awesome person.

so i guess the song does suit the movie very well.

(the only reason i got through the whole song was 'cause salv said he liked it.)

Suki 11-05-2008 06:45 PM

I don't really like the song but I think it goes real well with the whole James Bond thing.

Hyakushi 11-06-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uriko (Post 622088)
as for james bond, i could care less which actor portrays him 'cause it's the same character & james bond doesn't appeal to me as an awesome person.

WTF Its not the same bond through out all the james bond movies O_o!!! James Bond is a position in MI6 which is like Colonel in the military :rolleyes: .

Uriko 11-07-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hyakushi (Post 622972)
WTF Its not the same bond through out all the james bond movies O_o!!!

oh? last three times i checked, he's just some dude with a gun.

same old same old.

Hyakushi 11-07-2008 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Uriko (Post 622975)
oh? last three times i checked, he's just some dude with a gun.

same old same old.

Aren't we all :rolleyes: