JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
CarleyGee (Offline)
staring at awkward legs

Send a message via AIM to CarleyGee Send a message via MSN to CarleyGee
11-25-2008, 12:04 AM

When I went parasailing in a hurricane..

We would've deserved it, considering how stupid that is.

haha.

Also a few car crashes that were barely avoided.

falling in the shower...
jumping off buildings : D
choking hahahaha.

there's so much more.

Help my Cause for homeless teens!
http://www.socialvibe.com/CarleyGee

R.I.P Johnny
3-31-09

http://www.formspring.me/CarleyRenee17
Ask me any question
(#42 (permalink))
Old
KyoKitty92 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to KyoKitty92
11-25-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSX View Post
Almost died FOUR times.

1. Once in 8th. Some asshole punched me in the chest, near my heart. Because I have a heart condition, the reaction wasn't too good. I started getting cold sweat, weakness...Thought I was gonna die or something. What's worse, that worthless piece of crap treated it lightly, like what he did to me was a joke.

2. Almost got hit by a car whilst crossing the street. Didn't see the thing coming, and I looked both ways before crossing. It was a bat out of Hell, that red van...

3. Nearly drowned twice in swimming class. Second time was more serious, because I ran out of breath underwater. Teacher had us all go to the deep end WITHOUT floating devices, and even though there were lifeguards on duty (and one was RIGHT by me), I basically had to save myself. I almost blacked out and I breathed in some of that chlorine over-filled water on involuntary reflex.

All I got was an "are you okay?" Teacher wasn't even paying attention. I could have f(bleep)kin' died. When you puke up the water, does it LOOK like you're okay? Did I fail to mention that I don't know how to f(bleep)king swim? The teacher knew that, but still, I had to do what everyone else did. No mercy. I was so angry at that...At least I passed with an A for effort.
oh geez I woulda flipped on your teacher! something like that happened to me before too, got caught in a rip tide at the ocean right in front of a life guard, but apparently screaming for help, crying, and swinging your arms now-a-days doesnt signify "Hey look at me! im drowning!" so I was under for what seemed like hoursd then saved myself but rolling into a ball and going under and hoping a wave would push me ashore. and thankfully it did.and NO swimming sideways does soooo not work.

Bree-Chan!
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

"If you could live forever...what would you live for?"

*My JF Family!*
*SehirothMaster91*
(#43 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

11-25-2008, 01:16 AM

OH! I had a near death experience about a month ago I totally forgot about!

I was filming a movie for English and almost caught on fire and my grass got kind of burnt... Yay. I finally get to contribute to the conversation.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#44 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

11-25-2008, 05:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyoKitty92 View Post
oh geez I woulda flipped on your teacher! something like that happened to me before too, got caught in a rip tide at the ocean right in front of a life guard, but apparently screaming for help, crying, and swinging your arms now-a-days doesnt signify "Hey look at me! im drowning!" so I was under for what seemed like hoursd then saved myself but rolling into a ball and going under and hoping a wave would push me ashore. and thankfully it did.and NO swimming sideways does soooo not work.
Lol.. that's real f***ed up too. >.<

Retarded people who you're supposed to trust but suck monkey nuts, really piss me off.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#45 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

11-25-2008, 05:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
My motor bike has humbled me a few times now. I hit an oil slick about 5 days ago when brakeing... cars on either side in a meter gap, I landed on my feet, f*c*ing lucky...
You didn't see the oil?

You're lucky alright but I guess the bike isn't now?

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#46 (permalink))
Old
acidblue75 (Offline)
.....ok your speacial....

Send a message via MSN to acidblue75 Send a message via Yahoo to acidblue75
11-25-2008, 05:36 AM

ive been in a few bad accidents an swallowed stuff as poisonous as antifreeze the only change of views ive had on life are why the hell am i still alive. other than that i dont see life much differant

Dont take life to seriously noone ever makes it out alive
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Pyro (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-25-2008, 12:15 PM

When I was 9 I almost got shot, but my mom grabbed me by the shirt and dragged me away to a save area. Also been in two car accidents that could have ended pretty bad.

(#48 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

11-25-2008, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
It was raining and the ground was wet, made it worse, couldn't see the oil. But I felt the oil when I picked my bike up, the bike was fine. Took some paint off and had trouble getting it started, but is fine now.

Right outside a motobike mechanics... probably changed someones oil "What I do with the oil, boss?"... "Just chuck it out on the road. It'll be fine!"
Bangkok . Dangerous . (shit movie i'm afraid.)

Anyway, there was this other time in another country that I got stopped at an army checkpoint. Luckily they let me go cos around 5 mins later the whole of Islamabad was rocked by Explosions. The buildings rocked as shells and mortars landed nearby. A few landed near where I had eventually arrived.
I found out that the checkpoint was a depot for explosives and a bomb or something had exploded there (caused by incompetence), causing the whole place to go up like a fireworks factory.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#49 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
11-25-2008, 09:05 PM

Yep, a few times actually.

First time I was about three and jumped over the side of a boat at the dock. My dad had quick reflexes and caught me before the propeller blades. I actually remember the barnacles and moss on the pier through the murky water and how pretty it was.

Second time was a near drowning too, and again my own stupidity. Despite training in water rescue an safety, when I friend went under on a river I dove in after her and pushed her out. (DON'T DO THAT!!!) Then I realized I couldn't fit the undertoe either and resigned myself to my fate ..... until I felt sand under my feet. I was lucky it only took one push and there was a rope waiting at the surface.

Third time was the scariest. I had a reaction to heart med that only about 1 in 5 million ever experience. Turned kinda gray, then began turning into one big bruise. A blood test that even the head of the hemotology was scared to do, showed I should have already been dead from the hemmoraging. But for some reason I stayed around long enough for a transfusion to work. Wish I had pictures because I was was a rather impressive looking zombie for about a week. Best part was that I got to work from home for 6 weeks recovering - bad part was I had to adopt out my cats. (allergies were off the scale and I couldn't risk even a minor scratch till I was sure my blood would clot fast enough).

Gives you a whole different outlook on life and your priorities after you survive something like that.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#50 (permalink))
Old
EveV (Offline)
Flee from hate.

Send a message via MSN to EveV Send a message via Yahoo to EveV
11-26-2008, 09:03 PM

Several times.

As matter of fact, I just recovered from almost dying.
Bit to personal to go in detail on JF.
But I'm more then lucky to be alive.

A few years ago, I did not expect to get this far at all.

Life can leave you way to easily, these experiences have really taught me how to cherish my seconds and not waste time on senseless hate.

"The sky is cryin...
Can't you see the tears roll down the street?"
- Stevie Ray Vaughan