JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
animemaga (Offline)
JF Regular

Wink Doctor Who - 01-25-2009, 01:25 AM

Who else likes Doctor Who or Torchwood? Who's your favorite doctor?

(#2 (permalink))
Old
clairebear (Offline)

01-25-2009, 01:26 AM

I used to watch Doctor Who, not so much anymore. I love David Tennant though <3
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Livvie (Offline)
JF Regular

01-25-2009, 01:37 AM

I love Doctor Who. I get so excited watching it, I 'shhh' everyone and glue myself to the screen. Later viewings I don't obsess quite so much. :P I get annoyed if people spoiler me too much as well. However I'm not a total doctor who nerd, I don't care about the personal lives of the actors other than 'hey what else have they been in' sorts of caring. I don't sit and watch all the special features.

I did watch Torchwood but it was cancelled after the first season in Australia. So the only way to watch it is spend hundreds of dollars on the dvds, or download illegally. Woo.

I'm excited, tonight the Christmas episode is being shown here, so I can finally show it to my Mum! A group of friends had a Christmas Episode Party just after Christmas that I went to.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
01-25-2009, 05:19 AM

I'll confess to being a "whovian", even if it does make me a geek. (good lord how I hate that term). If you're going to make me choose one, then I would pick David Tennant as my favorite Doctor. Although I will always have a soft spot for that goof ball, Tom Baker, since he is the one I new best in my childhood.

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
and the rest of my family in the
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~

(#5 (permalink))
Old
animemaga (Offline)
JF Regular

01-25-2009, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livvie View Post
I'm excited, tonight the Christmas episode is being shown here, so I can finally show it to my Mum! A group of friends had a Christmas Episode Party just after Christmas that I went to.
The Christmas episode was really good!

(#6 (permalink))
Old
YukisUke (Offline)
Konichiwa, bitches

Send a message via AIM to YukisUke Send a message via Yahoo to YukisUke
05-12-2010, 01:08 PM

I love Doctor Who!! Both me and my mom watch it. I may not watch it as much as she does, but I know it's a good show. And I HATE those Daaleks and the Weeping Angels!! Wouldn't want to have a run-in with those guys EVER!! David Tennant was a great person to play the doctor. He was my favorite!!!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
clintjm (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-19-2010, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by animemaga View Post
Who else likes Doctor Who or Torchwood? Who's your favorite doctor?
Doctor Who is good stuff.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
reihiino (Offline)
The North Remembers

05-19-2010, 05:05 PM

heh heh...how fitting...gosh...who is my favorite doctor??? XD

lol but seriously I'm glad i got to watch the revived series. I've only really remembered Tom Baker. But I did enjoy Christopher Ecclestons' role and of course my sexy Scotsman Tennant. Matt Smith has been doing a fantastic job as the 11th doctor.

and as for Torchwood...i'm blown away by it. Doesn't help that John Barrowman is gorgeous lol. But i'm kinda apprehensive as to how the American version of this series will pan out...but i'm hoping for the best!

s the 10th doctor
s Verbal & Taku