JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Tsuzuki (Offline)
冷血の私生児

Send a message via ICQ to Tsuzuki Send a message via MSN to Tsuzuki Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuzuki Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuzuki
Question Help ~.~ - 02-02-2009, 10:05 AM

ok here is my problem <.<"
I can't watch youtube or veoh videos on their main pages o.o
veoh don't open any main page anymore
and youtube... well it opens and I can search vids but they are not loading but when I watch youtube or Veoh vids from other webpages I still can do oO
I tryed so hard to figured out whats wrong ~.~ but failed -.-""
so if someone can help me pwease O.Q do it .

ギャー(*0*((◎—————ー(°°; ) スッポヌケ〜
✿ あなた だけ が みれば いい... 狂気と真実は紙一重 ✿

そして坊やは眠りについて 息衝く灰の中の炎ひとつ、ふたつと 浮かぶふくらみ愛しい横顔 大地に垂るる幾千の夢、夢 銀の瞳のゆら(◕‿‿◕ )
It's a thin line between genius and stupidity. Once you cross it there is no going back!! Luckily I have tippex and a pen so I can just redraw it where I like!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA =_=

†♫†
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Mandiuana (Offline)
Queen Of Pudding

02-02-2009, 10:34 AM

maybe the source is your internet browser ?

Evil and Cute ? Then join The "Evil But Cute "thread

The Belgium Trio
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Blac (Offline)
JF Regular

02-02-2009, 10:51 AM

try one of the ff
system restore to the time it worked
use mozila
get latest flash player
reformat your PC
Buy a new one

Last edited by Blac : 02-02-2009 at 10:55 AM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
CrazyLee (Offline)
4th Kyu Aikidoka

Send a message via MSN to CrazyLee Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyLee
02-02-2009, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blac View Post
Buy a new one
Hmm, where have I seen this comment before
Have you tried using Explorer, since I think you use Firefox already. Though downloading flashplayer updates might be the idea, but surely both Youtube and Veoh tell you that you need the latest one when the vids dont play.

(#5 (permalink))
Old
Banzai (Offline)
日本バンザイ~!

Send a message via MSN to Banzai
02-02-2009, 03:10 PM

I would suggest that you re-install Firefox and install all the necessary plug-ins you need. That is if you are using Firefox right now. If that fails, just try a different web browser such as Opera, IE or maybe Google Chrome. If you have important bookmarks you don't want to loose I also think you should save the links in a text file just in case they don't come back if you do decide to re-install Firefox (If that's what your using).

>>>SOSDefinition<<<

私は日本語より多く学ぶことが開始されます。
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
02-02-2009, 03:47 PM

I did a remote to her computer, trying to fix this pesky problem. Here is synopsis of the situation.

• This problem is effecting both "Internet Explorer" and "Firefox"
  • Adobe flash has been re-installed.
  • Videos from both Veoh and YouTube do play properly if they are embedded on another site. Just not from the services primary sites.
  • There was defiantly a virus infection, but now the system checks clean with 4 different scanners.
  • the "HOSTS" file checks clean for re-direction.
  • Although, the situation is effecting both browsers, I did remove all plugins and reset firefox profile clearing all cookies, history, passwords, etc....
... any idea would be appreciated. I know a OS reinstall would be idea, but at this time is not possible.

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
and the rest of my family in the
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~

(#7 (permalink))
Old
CrazyLee (Offline)
4th Kyu Aikidoka

Send a message via MSN to CrazyLee Send a message via Skype™ to CrazyLee
02-02-2009, 03:52 PM

Well, since that kind of helps I've asked a friend of mine that does programming (and other jank) in case he has any ideas.

Can we burn the pc, and then perform a weird, possibly 'fun' voodoo ceremony? Or is that a no-no also?

(#8 (permalink))
Old
ivi0nk3y (Offline)
Calm Like A Bomb

02-02-2009, 04:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLee View Post
Can we burn the pc, and then perform a weird, possibly 'fun' voodoo ceremony? Or is that a no-no also?
Lol, thats great.

It could simply be anything you've installed recently Tsu. Last time I saw anything like this, it was because a friend had installed updated drivers for his sound card. He reverted back to some old ones and YouTube worked fine again.
Also, have you tried going to Tools > Internet Options. Then go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the "Restore Advanced Settings", button.

Truth Hurts

LIFE THREATENING
Lifestyles
A HITMAN, A NUN
Lovers
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

Send a message via ICQ to Odin Send a message via AIM to Odin Send a message via MSN to Odin Send a message via Yahoo to Odin Send a message via Skype™ to Odin
02-02-2009, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLee View Post
Well, since that kind of helps I've asked a friend of mine that does programming (and other jank) in case he has any ideas.

Hmmm, yes possibly. I was considering power tools and/or firearms, but a little hoodoo might do the trick!

The Honored of Valhöll are: Acidreptile: my spiritual brother, smilexfreak7: milaya moya sestra Tsuzuki: my dark goddess,
=Kanji: the eternal wanderer, Zenit: future world conquer, Michieru: self proclaimed mastermind of genius
~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~

(#10 (permalink))
Old
Odin (Offline)
Lord of the Æsir

02-02-2009, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivi0nk3y View Post
Lol, thats great.

It could simply be anything you've installed recently Tsu. Last time I saw anything like this, it was because a friend had installed updated drivers for his sound card. He reverted back to some old ones and YouTube worked fine again.
Also, have you tried going to Tools > Internet Options. Then go to the 'Advanced' tab and click the "Restore Advanced Settings", button.
Hmmm, think we did that, but will double check. After working on this for a while the things we have attempted have become a blur. Don't really believe it to be a driver issue because the youtube videos will play fine through other sites. This includes watching the exact same files in google video.

~+VaMpiRe ClAn+~