JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
honoraryjapanesegirl (Offline)
Holy Dattebayo, Batman!!

Send a message via Yahoo to honoraryjapanesegirl
04-16-2009, 09:48 PM

I completely agree with you iPhantom, srry, I haven't been online in a while. But this brings a good point...after you breech one privacy right, how far will it go after that?

btw...I LOVE your picture!! Isn't that Billie Joe Armstrong?
If you like the whole story of Jesus of Suburbia, you should read my online novel based on it...I'll give you the name if you want...XP

~...Why must the different be cast away, be cast into a deep, dark pit of loneliness, being mocked and scorned as the the enemy...and eventually...become it...?~
~HonoraryJapaneseGirl~
~.::{Akatsuki Clan Member--Leader of California}::.~
~.::{Michiko Manami}::.~

(#12 (permalink))
Old
thcuteness (Offline)
Banned

04-16-2009, 09:50 PM

ugghhhh >.> politics, SUCK!!!!!!!! and its boring
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

04-16-2009, 09:56 PM

it's boring, but it gives something to talk about.

I think I hear SephirothVVC comming into this conversation.....oh wait that is me. *cheeky smile*

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-16-2009, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimin View Post
I love politics, so interesting, it takes my interest from most other things. Sometimes Politics are comic relief ex: Jindals Republican response to Obama's non-state of the union address. Sorry but Im on of those people who can watch MSNBC for hours at a time and think its interesting.
i dont know why I find it interesting as well but only the business part not politics.

Orochimaru >>>>>Akatsuki,
(#15 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

04-16-2009, 09:58 PM

Quite frankly, I don't care about anything in politics outside of what the government does for us and the war...and the hopeful halt of this one and the prevention of others.

(#16 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

04-17-2009, 04:28 AM

I have a love-hate relationship with Politics. Like a lot of people, I miss the days when I didn't have to worry about such complicated things... but, at my age, I'm almost expected to keep up with the current, Formal B.S. (as I like to think of it).
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Wednesday (Offline)
JF Regular

04-17-2009, 09:19 AM

I like all politics, not only the German stuff. I am watching political commentary reports about the foreign countries for years. For example: Spain and the constructionmafia in the South, France and the dispute about headscarf, Japan and the Mangapresident, Belfast an the new conflicts, Taliban in Afghanistan, Finnish book-culture and so on... This isn't boring, it's interesting. The world spends so much diversity, why are most of the people uninterested???

About Germany: we have a female chancelar who is afraid of everything but won't give up the power and the real mighty instance is the paper... too many laws and bureaucraty... -.-

"Freaks rule!" (._.)v