JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Michael Jackson (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/23594-michael-jackson.html)

reihiino 03-07-2009 05:33 PM

i wouldnt really go & see him perform...considering also what his ticket prices would go for...i'd rather much enjoy just kicking back & play his classic "Don't stop 'til you get enough"...ah memories...(although I really did like "Scream" & "Remember the time"-i can overlook Eddy Murphy in that video tho)

Sinestra 03-07-2009 05:42 PM

I loved Michael Jackson i basically grew up with his music as well. Its very sad to see how far he has fallen the press conference was just strange MMM was right it was like he couldn't form coherent words so im really wondering if he can pull this off and if he does will it still be the same old Michael. Im a fan of old Motown especially the Jackson 5 and later on the Jacksons it seems so long ago that music was just music pure and simple.

Tsuzuki 03-07-2009 06:18 PM

aww I really would love *.* to see his OMG :eek: you say final tour ?!?! O.Q meh
well I like his music and I like MJ <3 always ! doesn't matter what happend to him he is a nice guy x3

CrazyLee 03-07-2009 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsuzuki (Post 681946)
OMG :eek: you say final tour ?!?!

Final UK tour was the words he used at the press conference. Final tour ever - yeah, right like that's going to happen... though this does question whether he'll do what the rest of bands do nowadays and lip-synch through the entire thing.
As for ticket prices: we had Metallica over here for the last few weeks, and people payed to go see them even with the stupid prices. Okay, they are just phenomenally more awesome for my musical tastes but the point is this > any band/musician with as big a following as Micheal Jackson/Metallica, etc is going to sell the tickets no matter the cost. Someone will always pay to go see them, its that simple.
Just wait for the tickets to hit Ebay ;)

peterv20 03-07-2009 07:02 PM

i come from a punk rock generation so i never cared for his new music.however,his classic jackson-5 stuff was pretty cool.yet his habits and choice of "partners" are disturbing.:cool:

CrazyLee 03-07-2009 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by peterv20 (Post 681953)
choice of "partners" are disturbing.:cool:

Sorry, but this needs to be said: prove it :mad:
Seriously, someone prove to me that he, without any shadow of doubt in any way shape or form, did those things he's been accused of.

kyo_9 03-07-2009 07:50 PM

yeah.. I like his music and all..
I like watching his video clips and stuff on you tube..
his dance really revolutionized the world.. lol

Tsuyako 03-07-2009 08:12 PM

It sounds stupid but I used to like some of his songs but I just can't listen to him now without remembering what happened to me at school.
I was 10/11 when the whole courtcase thing came about and because my surname is Jackson too, I just used to get people making fun and saying my dad was a 'perv'. It used to upset me because I don't even know my dad =/

OliveJuice 03-12-2009 06:42 AM

I got tickets!!! Whoooot!!! lol

aznzishu 03-12-2009 06:49 AM

I like MJ and his music, since I was a kid, whatever mistakes he did if anyone, he's trying to make up for
I would go see him if I had the time and money, unfortunately for me I work everyday
i wish he made a new album, I'd buy it right away!