JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   What are you known for at school? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/24206-what-you-known-school.html)

xgmx 04-04-2009 04:42 PM

What are you known for at school?

So I was reading a topic on Armor Games and was about "What are you known for at school?", I thought this was a good topic so I created my own one here. Here is the URL to the topic at Armor Games: What are you known for at school? | Community | Armor Games

Alright so here is what I am known for at school: "Being a friendly, easygoing person. I am also known for being respectable and respectful, as well as being good when it comes to talking to girls. It should be also noted that my mind wanders from trivial topics when walking in the hallways, these topics include a zombie (Resident Evil) infestation of the school, girls, Xenomorphs (along with the occasional Predators/Yautja) in the school, a terrorist attack on the school (i.e. the Columbine High School Massacre), Battlestar Galactica, and so much more. I often go to the library to go on the computers to go on my own website, as well as post on several other forums. I am also considered by many to be funny at times, while being dead serious at others, I am also known for sarcastic occasionally."

PockyMePink 04-04-2009 04:48 PM

I'm known for being the freak, the asshole, the smartass, the "jap" lover, and above all, the quiet one :mtongue:

SHAD0W 04-04-2009 05:05 PM

I'm known for being one of the best teachers ;)

Also for being the dude with the best hairstyle :P

Pexster 04-04-2009 05:06 PM

You are a teacher. O_O

At s'KoOL' im not really known for anything and don't really want to be.

Koir 04-04-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 693400)

But horrible taste in makeup. Eesh.

PockyMePink 04-04-2009 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 693400)

That reminds me......how are the kiddies liking the sonic green? ;)

Jaydelart 04-04-2009 05:32 PM

I'm primarily known for my artistic passion. Hence my username: Jay of the Art (French).
I was "Most Artistic" in Elementary, Middle school and unofficially in High School.

On the second hand, I'm very shy, compared to most. I've noticed, for some reason, people get attracted to me for it... though I can't help it. I don't talk very much unless as a necessity.
But - as you can see - I'm different when it comes to writing. Hehe...
That isn't to say I'm not out-going, of course. I love to have a good time.

YukisUke 04-04-2009 06:02 PM

I'm known for being smart, crazy, "JAP"-obsessed, and for being quiet. I think that's about it if I don't count the nickname they gave me.

savelyev 04-04-2009 06:08 PM

i am known as a "guy who've been in America and missed the year at russian school"

YukisUke 04-04-2009 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savelyev (Post 693421)
i am known as a "guy who've been in America and missed the year at russian school"

That sounds kinda funny. :D