LinkBack Thread Tools
(#221 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-10-2009, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi View Post
Unfortunately yeah, I've read the whole thread so far.

Don't pretend the topic is more deep than it is. You just have a simple word fight, no need to be on this site for centuries to figure out exactly what is going on.

You came up with that "I'm more popular than you are" from nowhere.
Actually, sorry mate. But Tenchu does have a point. Whereas you don't need to be on here for long to form an opinion, there is a certain thing going on which you don't understand.

It's much more deep than a simple word fight. Ronin's and Tenchu's hatred for each other run deep. Every discussion, they have a heated argument, and over the many months, it's turned into a deep hatred for each other. Whatever they say. The people that have been here for a while, knows. Sadly, you wouldn't cause you haven't been for for long.

You seem like an intelligent person, so I recommend not getting mixed up in this any longer. You've delved into a pool, thinking you know what it's about, but having no idea what you've met with.

Your opinions are good. But talking about the relationship between Ronin and Tenchu, you don't know what's going on.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#222 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

05-10-2009, 12:08 PM

Is she a Ninja or Samurai or a little bit of both?

Cheers - Oz
(#223 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-10-2009, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post
Actually, sorry mate. But Tenchu does have a point. Whereas you don't need to be on here for long to form an opinion, there is a certain thing going on which you don't understand.

It's much more deep than a simple word fight. Ronin's and Tenchu's hatred for each other run deep. Every discussion, they have a heated argument, and over the many months, it's turned into a deep hatred for each other. Whatever they say. The people that have been here for a while, knows. Sadly, you wouldn't cause you haven't been for for long.

You seem like an intelligent person, so I recommend not getting mixed up in this any longer. You've delved into a pool, thinking you know what it's about, but having no idea what you've met with.

Your opinions are good. But talking about the relationship between Ronin and Tenchu, you don't know what's going on.
Lol... how patronising... "You seem like an intelligent fellow.. BUT"

Anyway... deep hatred is a bit much. My opinions of Tenchu are very matter of fact opinions.

But regardless.. I think Debi was referring to the fact that our personality clash in itself is irrelevant and that Tenchu is retarded for bringing it up in the first place.
(#224 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-10-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Ronin, you're full of it. From what I read on this forum, my opinions are usually more popular than yours, and you're less popular here.
Wow, and you say Ronin is full of himself? Then you brag how someone is not as old as you in this forums.

Who cares if you're popular anyway.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#225 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

05-10-2009, 01:06 PM

(#226 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

05-10-2009, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
Lol... how patronising... "You seem like an intelligent fellow.. BUT"

Anyway... deep hatred is a bit much. My opinions of Tenchu are very matter of fact opinions.

But regardless.. I think Debi was referring to the fact that our personality clash in itself is irrelevant and that Tenchu is retarded for bringing it up in the first place.
Actually Ronin, I used "You seem like an intelligent person, SO..." They are two different things. I was not patronising him, nor was I calling him stupid.

Deep hatred is an extreme opinion. Look, I have quarrel with neither of you, and I respect both your opinions. But it's a pretty much known fact that you two hate each other.

That's fine. I was only referring to the bolded part in Debi's post. I wasn't commenting on the whole argument or discussion.

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#227 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-10-2009, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozkai View Post
Is she a Ninja or Samurai or a little bit of both?
A ninja, that she is and a Sexy one INDEED.

Orochimaru >>>>>Akatsuki,
(#228 (permalink))
Old
kMal (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to kMal
05-10-2009, 10:05 PM

I think she don't know what she is trying to be.

music reflects the soul of the man
(#229 (permalink))
Old
iPhantom (Offline)
is a pretty cool guy

Send a message via AIM to iPhantom Send a message via MSN to iPhantom Send a message via Skype™ to iPhantom
05-10-2009, 10:07 PM

She can be anything she wants I'd still tap her.

Quote:
Since when is it immature to talk about pudding? Seriously, do you know the meaning of mature?
(#230 (permalink))
Old
rison (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Thumbs down 05-10-2009, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Derailment is the way of all threads. This was never a serious discussion, anyway. I havn't "ruined" anything.

I stop bad words when people stop trolling.

yeah I noticed that this thread has been derailed for the past 5 pages because you've been tenacious to saying incoherent bullshit.I also noticed you derailed the thread on reincarnation....seem you enjoy chaos.

I'll have to agreed with Ronin on how anti-social you are and I dont have to be here for a year and more to know whats is going on, since obviously you still do the same annoying things known to you.

Orochimaru >>>>>Akatsuki,