JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
AmiNanaka (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to AmiNanaka Send a message via MSN to AmiNanaka Send a message via Yahoo to AmiNanaka
04-28-2009, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireGirl1314 View Post
lolz i wouldnt have let him touch my hair.xD
again Passed out cold. . . .little meanie dosed me with Benydril . . . stuff knocks me out cold twenty four hours. . .I woke up and he was counting the money for the cancer fundraiser he was doing and I had NO hair. . . . it was sooooo long that was the first time I EVER cut my hair *pout*

"What happens when you die? Nothing, the world goes on, so go ahead, live for today for who is to say you'll be here tomorrow?" And this is why I am crazy? Oh Well at least I shall end with a bang!!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
AmiNanaka (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to AmiNanaka Send a message via MSN to AmiNanaka Send a message via Yahoo to AmiNanaka
04-28-2009, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiNanaka View Post
again Passed out cold. . . .little meanie dosed me with Benydril . . . stuff knocks me out cold twenty four hours. . .I woke up and he was counting the money for the cancer fundraiser he was doing and I had NO hair. . . . it was sooooo long that was the first time I EVER cut my hair *pout*
What I need is BRO B GONE!

"What happens when you die? Nothing, the world goes on, so go ahead, live for today for who is to say you'll be here tomorrow?" And this is why I am crazy? Oh Well at least I shall end with a bang!!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
VampireGirl1314 (Offline)
~I cant leave you~

Location: Japan 日本国, Jk Jk I live in Mexicali Mexico Baja California.
Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
04-28-2009, 07:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmiNanaka View Post
lolz im not gonna cut my hair anymore just my bangs when i feel like it.xD

I could never be happier.
I found my missing piece and i know he wont leave me.
song by simple plan.
+{Member of the Crusnik Clan--Crusnik 04}+
+{Codename: Abel}+
I'm sorry for acting like this...
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Cypsis (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Cypsis
04-28-2009, 06:02 PM

I wash my hair twice a week ( too much hair washing is dangerous xD) and every time I use a balsam too. and I am happy most of the time xD I think that being stressed out makes hair bad.. so smiling cures hair.

A Girl with a dream
(#25 (permalink))
Old
qloreisha (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to qloreisha
04-28-2009, 06:09 PM

Que Bonita
(#26 (permalink))
Old
qloreisha (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to qloreisha
04-28-2009, 06:13 PM

Decrease using blow dryer and straightner
or anything of that matter.

(#27 (permalink))
Old
SaintKat (Offline)
Veni Vidi Vicious

04-28-2009, 06:33 PM

I have thick, long hair as it runs in the family. To keep it healthy I drink a lot of water and try to eat as healthy as I can. I've been exercising 30-40 minutes a day for a month now and I'm sure that's got to be paying off.

I use an old label neutrogena tar shampoo and conditioner because it keeps my hair soft and shiny. I also massage coconut oil into my scalp and locks about once a week. Sometimes I'll use a hot oil treatment if I think I need it and I like to trim the ends regularly to encourage growth.

Nobody is perfect.
I am nobody.
Therefore, I am perfect.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
~I cant leave you~

Send a message via MSN to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Yahoo to VampireGirl1314 Send a message via Skype™ to VampireGirl1314
04-28-2009, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintKat View Post
I have thick, long hair as it runs in the family. To keep it healthy I drink a lot of water and try to eat as healthy as I can. I've been exercising 30-40 minutes a day for a month now and I'm sure that's got to be paying off.

I use an old label neutrogena tar shampoo and conditioner because it keeps my hair soft and shiny. I also massage coconut oil into my scalp and locks about once a week. Sometimes I'll use a hot oil treatment if I think I need it and I like to trim the ends regularly to encourage growth.
wow you do more then me to keep nice hair.xD

song by simple plan.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

04-28-2009, 09:31 PM

I could write a book on this, and me and my friends have a running joke about me spending too much time doing my hair
  • Basic things, always wash and condition your hair. Always pick a shampoo and conditioner to suit your hair.
  • Extra things, use hot oil once a week on your hair and it makes it amazingly shiney. All you do is sit it in a cup of hot water, and put it on your hair while it's still wet after you have shampooed.
  • If you are going to hair dry/straight/curl/use any heat on your hair, always use heat protection spray.
  • If you are dying your hair - CONDITION CONDITION CONDITION. Get hair conditioner for dyed hair.
  • If your hair is frizzy, it's the worst thing, so don't just leave it like that! Depending on the severity, with work you can solve the problem with some good anti-frizz spray and high quality hair straighteners. Poor quality ones make your hair static, and make it worse. Spend the money!

That's all I can think of right now
(#30 (permalink))
Old
~I cant leave you~

04-28-2009, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I could write a book on this, and me and my friends have a running joke about me spending too much time doing my hair
  • Basic things, always wash and condition your hair. Always pick a shampoo and conditioner to suit your hair.
  • Extra things, use hot oil once a week on your hair and it makes it amazingly shiney. All you do is sit it in a cup of hot water, and put it on your hair while it's still wet after you have shampooed.
  • If you are going to hair dry/straight/curl/use any heat on your hair, always use heat protection spray.
  • If you are dying your hair - CONDITION CONDITION CONDITION. Get hair conditioner for dyed hair.
  • If your hair is frizzy, it's the worst thing, so don't just leave it like that! Depending on the severity, with work you can solve the problem with some good anti-frizz spray and high quality hair straighteners. Poor quality ones make your hair static, and make it worse. Spend the money!

That's all I can think of right now
lol *gives you permission to write the book.*

you have beautiful hair Misa.>^_^<

song by simple plan.