JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#101 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-07-2009, 05:46 AM

Hey on another point i never checked to see if its true but i heard that weed causes same damage to ur lungs as ciggies > is that tru ?

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#102 (permalink))
Old
Debi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-07-2009, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
Hey on another point i never checked to see if its true but i heard that weed causes same damage to ur lungs as ciggies > is that tru ?
I heard that too.
I also heard it cause less damage because there is less chemicals
I also heard it cause more damage because it is not filtred.

who really knows ?

Gimme a stick and I'll make a masterpiece out of it, go figure.
(#103 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-07-2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debi View Post
I heard that too.
I also heard it cause less damage because there is less chemicals
I also heard it cause more damage because it is not filtred.

who really knows ?
DR PHIL !!!!!!!! WHOO HOO !!

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#104 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

05-07-2009, 05:56 AM

i think there about the same. inhaling smoke isnt good for anyone, lol

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#105 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

05-07-2009, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpum View Post
It would be the same if you smoke weed through a filter, like cigs have. Most people don't.
(#106 (permalink))
Old
tylersangle88 (Offline)
女, im a girl!

Send a message via AIM to tylersangle88 Send a message via MSN to tylersangle88 Send a message via Yahoo to tylersangle88 Send a message via Skype™ to tylersangle88
05-07-2009, 05:47 PM

Even if u smoke weed thru a filter there is a little chemical in it call THC that alters the chemicals in ur brain and kills brain cells. when u smoke a cigarette it knocks 1 min off your life but when u smoke a bowl or a joint it knocks 4 min off your life. Now i live in California, and i know ppl that grow weed and the soil where i live is perfect for growing it. If california legalize weed the amount of money the state would bring in from the taxes would be awsome. The only reason it ever even became illegal is because this guy on a drug committee a long time ago was power hungry and realized that he would make a but load of money by making marijuana illegal on the federal level. I will admitt yes i smoke weed but only for medicinal purposes. im not out there lookin for a fix i just smoke it to keep myself from having a seizure. i could sit here all day and talk about the pros and cons of weed and i will admitt there are more pros than cons but there are a lot of cons. so yes i believe it would be a good idea to make it legal in california.

[color="Magenta"]There is no better way to die than in ur lovers arms. [/COLOR]
IM THE QUEEN OF CYBER WHORES!!!! ^^ HEHE LOL

Anata Ga Suki!!!
[/size]
(#107 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

05-07-2009, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylersangle88 View Post
Even if u smoke weed thru a filter there is a little chemical in it call THC that alters the chemicals in ur brain and kills brain cells. when u smoke a cigarette it knocks 1 min off your life but when u smoke a bowl or a joint it knocks 4 min off your life. Now i live in California, and i know ppl that grow weed and the soil where i live is perfect for growing it. If california legalize weed the amount of money the state would bring in from the taxes would be awsome. The only reason it ever even became illegal is because this guy on a drug committee a long time ago was power hungry and realized that he would make a but load of money by making marijuana illegal on the federal level. I will admitt yes i smoke weed but only for medicinal purposes. im not out there lookin for a fix i just smoke it to keep myself from having a seizure. i could sit here all day and talk about the pros and cons of weed and i will admitt there are more pros than cons but there are a lot of cons. so yes i believe it would be a good idea to make it legal in california.
actually smoking 1 cigarette knocks off 5 min off your life.

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#108 (permalink))
Old
tylersangle88 (Offline)
女, im a girl!

Send a message via AIM to tylersangle88 Send a message via MSN to tylersangle88 Send a message via Yahoo to tylersangle88 Send a message via Skype™ to tylersangle88
05-07-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
actually smoking 1 cigarette knocks off 5 min off your life.
w/e ok all i know is weed is worse than cigs ok

Anata Ga Suki!!!
[/size]
(#109 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

05-07-2009, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
int he current state of the economy its the right move to make. taxing marijuana will bring in a large revenue for the state of california. most people will find this hard to deal with but living in these times doesnt come with hard decisions. but what most people dont understand is that marijuana is not bad. its just seen that way now. it was made illegal by a paper company who seen its use in making raw materials from it cheaper and better. they made it illegal to protect their interests. if im wrong about this feel free to correct me
This is true, partly. Hearst newspapers owned a bunch of timber to make paper for newsprint. When he found out Hemp was better and cheaper, he was afraid he would lose money. So with the Drug Czar of that time, he helped make the myth that pot smokers were crazed sex fiends and it should be gotten rid of. Since most Mexicans and African Americans were the biggest users at the time, this helped them scare the Mexicans back into Mexico and arrest the other smokers. After prohibition was repealed, the liquor companies paid to keep it illegal since they knew people would prefer it over booze.
It is impossible to overdose on pot. They have found it to kill cancer cells and no one has ever (legally on a death certificate) got cancer from it or died in a car accident from it. Smoking it can cause lung irritation and there are better ways to do it like eating or vaporizing it.
Almost all religions have used it in their ceremonies and it has been used for medicine since the early Chinese discovered it's uses. Not to mention all the uses for the Hemp fiber, like clothes, fuel, oxygen, etc.
Don't always believe what the government tells you. Governor Schwarzenegger used it and was caught on video. He needs to quit being a hypocrite and legalize it.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#110 (permalink))
Old
tylersangle88 (Offline)
女, im a girl!

05-07-2009, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
This is true, partly. Hearst newspapers owned a bunch of timber to make paper for newsprint. When he found out Hemp was better and cheaper, he was afraid he would lose money. So with the Drug Czar of that time, he helped make the myth that pot smokers were crazed sex fiends and it should be gotten rid of. Since most Mexicans and African Americans were the biggest users at the time, this helped them scare the Mexicans back into Mexico and arrest the other smokers. After prohibition was repealed, the liquor companies paid to keep it illegal since they knew people would prefer it over booze.
It is impossible to overdose on pot. They have found it to kill cancer cells and no one has ever (legally on a death certificate) got cancer from it or died in a car accident from it. Smoking it can cause lung irritation and there are better ways to do it like eating or vaporizing it.
Almost all religions have used it in their ceremonies and it has been used for medicine since the early Chinese discovered it's uses. Not to mention all the uses for the Hemp fiber, like clothes, fuel, oxygen, etc.
Don't always believe what the government tells you. Governor Schwarzenegger used it and was caught on video. He needs to quit being a hypocrite and legalize it.
marijuana was made illegal because of some lies that the drug commisioner made up saying that it made u more agressive, such as making you want to kill ur brother, and for racial reasons.im not racist but white ppl back then said that it made a mexican or black man feel the right to look a white man in the eye, and caused a white woman to want to have sexual relations with a black man

Anata Ga Suki!!!
[/size]
Closed Thread