JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
annelie82 (Offline)
Zzzz...zzz.....zz...

Member absences and returns - 03-28-2007, 07:42 PM

Are you expecting to spend time away from JapanForum? Post here and let the rest of us know when you'll be leaving, how long you think you'll be gone and, if you want to, why. Members returning after a period of absence may also post here to let us know they're back.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

01-13-2009, 11:37 PM

O_O I'm so sad. There are way too many cool people leaving. I don't want to interrogate anybody, but why so many? T.T

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#3 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-13-2009, 11:42 PM

Because the kawaiipockysugoi have taken over and now JF sucks. I warned you!! but what did you do? ignored me and gave me warnings thats what.

On that note, I'm leaving too. This place just isn't the language resource i once hoped it would be.

Good luck, JF. Enjoy your pocky.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

01-13-2009, 11:47 PM

...like rats out of a sinking ship.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

01-13-2009, 11:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
Because the kawaiipockysugoi have taken over and now JF sucks. I warned you!! but what did you do? ignored me and gave me warnings thats what.

On that note, I'm leaving too. This place just isn't the language resource i once hoped it would be.

Good luck, JF. Enjoy your pocky.
You'll be back.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#6 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

01-13-2009, 11:53 PM

Doubtful.. I've PM'ed my email addy to the decent people i've met here incase they wanna stay in touch, but i think i can live without discussion of alien dreams, naruto, twighlight etc etc etc.

I might come back next year when japan is no longer a fad and all the idiots have left.

I'm sorry for all the bad stuff I said and all the feelings I hurt.. Please forgive me
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kloudcat (Offline)
You just lost The Game.

Send a message via AIM to Kloudcat
01-13-2009, 11:57 PM

JF was pretty awesome when I first got here, but then I had to go for a few months. When I got back...

Well, I'll just say it was like coming home after a vacation and finding your home robbed and completely messed up.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
SHAD0W (Offline)

01-14-2009, 12:04 AM

My thoughts exactly, kloudkat. Only not so much on the "cool when i got here" because i had to dig hard to find the cool bits.

(#9 (permalink))
Old
MarkDuff (Offline)
*yawns*

01-14-2009, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAD0W View Post
My thoughts exactly, kloudkat. Only not so much on the "cool when i got here" because i had to dig hard to find the cool bits.
Kloud their was around when the adopting thread was still around and ever thing the "good time" when it was the people who just casualy talked about things and not going over board on how their obseced with things >.>

My JF family and D.N.A. And Perv Club. Oh and please sign my Guest book. And please no bad comments
FINAL FANTASY CLAN: CODE NAME: AURON
(#10 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
01-14-2009, 04:05 PM

Awwww, everyone's leaving?? I'm gonna be so lonely. No more heated discussions to get confused over and all that. Poo...(watch me be the last one to leave this site when it goes whoosh and *makes explosion sound*)