JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
Stealing - 06-02-2009, 02:29 AM

(Just a Note, I am not promoting stealing in any way.)

A walk through the product store and 15 aisles to see
all the pretty, pretty packages staring back at me
which is my favorite, where is my chance
to remove the product and stick it in my pants

cuz I want to see, what's on sale whats for free
(every time I go to shop I steal from) enemies
who steal from me, and from you
(if only you knew, then you would steal too)

adrenaline rushes, the products in my grip
I am only shopping, but now it's time to lift
I look for my moment, and down my pants I stick
the product I've selected is concealed against my d*ck

cuz I want to see, what's on sale whats for free

paranoid as f*ck security in tow
is he really traling me and does he really know?
of my little secret my pride and his shame
this is so exciting kid, it's like a f*cking game
I'm almost to the counter, will I make it to the door
will I get away like a million times before?
or will i be caught, jailed, banned from the store?
like if the product I've selected slips and crashes to the floor

Five finger discount!

and I want to see, what's on sale whats for free

paranoid as f*ck security in tow
is he really traling me and does he really know?
of my little secret my pride and his shame
this is so exciting kid, it's like a f*cking game
I'm almost to the counter, will I make it to the door
will I get away like a million times before?
or will i be caught, jailed, banned from the store?
like if the product I've selected slips and crashes to the floor

I get to the door and out the door I slide
I feel a sense of dignity, I feel a sense of pride
I do a happy dance and down the street I bail
as I have a little feast of what's on sale.

I asked this in The Chat thread and figured I might aswell make it a full thread.

I'm one of those people, sometimes when I go to a store, I'll just feel it..even if its something that I dont want, I'll steal it. Why?
For the rush, stealing injects a large number of endorphins into your brain and it feels amazing.

Does anybody else feel the same way as me?

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you

Last edited by Quailboy : 06-02-2009 at 02:44 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

06-02-2009, 02:39 AM

I think you need therapy and a chaperone in stores.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-02-2009, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
Haha c'mon, theres gotta be some people on JF like me when it comes to stealing ^_^

(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-02-2009, 02:47 AM

On one side teens complain they are targeted by in-store security, but then posts like this tell you why.

I understand anyone under the age of about 18 doesn't remember life before the Internet, but when I was "bored" as a kid I didn't have a computer and an infinite number of websites and any number of bored friends online at anytime all around the world. How a kid could get bored in 2009 is a mystery to me, but that just makes me sound old.

Quailboy, you have been one of the more thoughtful new additions to JF, so I hope you listen when I say, please stop. When you steal here's what happens: 1) Stores are forced to get more security (cameras, guards, etc.) Guess who pays for that... 2) Stores have to raise prices to cover losses due to shoplifting. Guess who pays for that...

Stealing might be a thrill for you, but in some ways I'd rather you raid your mom's medicine cabinet than shoplift. Shoplifting is a crime than seriously hits everyone's wallets, so please stop. You have Street Fighter, you have skateboarding. If you still need a thrill jump off a roof, get a job, learn a new skill...but please, stop shoplifting...Imagine getting caught, and then having a criminal record for taking stuff you don't even want. That is the epitome of stupidity.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

Send a message via Skype™ to alanX
06-02-2009, 02:52 AM

Yeah, it's basically people like you who complain about security cameras/guards, when your the reason why they're there in the first place.

Reminds me of this kid at school who always complains about the cop walking around our school everyday. He's also tho one who makes bomb threats towards the school. Thus, he (and kids like him) are why he's there.

猿も木から落ちる
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

06-02-2009, 02:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
On one side teens complain they are targeted by in-store security, but then posts like this tell you why.

I understand anyone under the age of about 18 doesn't remember life before the Internet, but when I was "bored" as a kid I didn't have a computer and an infinite number of websites and any number of bored friends online at anytime all around the world. How a kid could get bored in 2009 is a mystery to me, but that just makes me sound old.

Quailboy, you have been one of the more thoughtful new additions to JF, so I hope you listen when I say, please stop. When you steal here's what happens: 1) Stores are forced to get more security (cameras, guards, etc.) Guess who pays for that... 2) Stores have to raise prices to cover losses due to shoplifting. Guess who pays for that...

Stealing might be a thrill for you, but in some ways I'd rather you raid your mom's medicine cabinet than shoplift. Shoplifting is a crime than seriously hits everyone's wallets, so please stop. You have Street Fighter, you have skateboarding. If you still need a thrill jump off a roof, get a job, learn a new skill...but please, stop shoplifting...Imagine getting caught, and then having a criminal record for taking stuff you don't even want. That is the epitome of stupidity.
You know MMM...you are seriously becoming one of the coolest people to talk to.
I sat here and thought about it..and your totally right.
I have things to do with my life and I dont need to do more things that have a bad impact on an entire community.

"Quailboy, you have been one of the more thoughtful new additions to JF." Thank you, and you have been one of the best mods out of any forum I've been on. No joke.

@Alanx: "people like you who complain about security cameras/guards, when your the reason why they're there in the first place."
I blame the media for making things like this happen, sure, bad kids play a part in it but, think back to Columbine. It was a horrible event, I know. But, the media played it up so much that it MADE people scared. It MADE schools add in extra security.
Fear makes people do some very odd things.

Last edited by Quailboy : 06-02-2009 at 03:03 AM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

06-02-2009, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post

@Alanx: "people like you who complain about security cameras/guards, when your the reason why they're there in the first place."
I blame the media for making things like this happen, sure, bad kids play a part in it but, think back to Columbine. It was a horrible event, I know. But, the media played it up so much that it MADE people scared. It MADE schools add in extra security.
Fear makes people do some very odd things.
Two teenagers busting into a school, shooting and murdering numerous innocent people is why it's scary, the media has nothing to do with it, my friend.

"Think back" way before all this crap started happening in America. Do you think there were security cameras in every aisle, police officers in every school, Laws being debated whether or not teachers should have firearms?

猿も木から落ちる
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

06-02-2009, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanX View Post
Two teenagers busting into a school, shooting and murdering numerous innocent people is why it's scary, the media has nothing to do with it, my friend.

"Think back" way before all this crap started happening in America. Do you think there were security cameras in every aisle, police officers in every school, Laws being debated whether or not teachers should have firearms?
No, I dont.
But heres the thing.
The news blows everything out of the water.
Yes, it was right for them to discuss it in the first place.
But, was it reasonable for them to go on for weeks with coverage?
If they had let it be after the first day of broadcasting, word would have gotten out all the same BUT. It wouldn't have been such a hyped up situation that put the entire country on "red alert".

(#9 (permalink))
Old
alanX (Offline)
The Psychedelic Traveler

06-02-2009, 03:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quailboy View Post
No, I dont.
But heres the thing.
The news blows everything out of the water.
Yes, it was right for them to discuss it in the first place.
But, was it reasonable for them to go on for weeks with coverage?
If they had let it be after the first day of broadcasting, word would have gotten out all the same BUT. It wouldn't have been such a hyped up situation that put the entire country on "red alert".
This will be my last post in this thread, so I will say a lot.

If you had loved one lost in these things, then you would feel totally different, I assure you.
Was is reasonable? Yes, I was reasonable. You're typical stupid American punks murdering people in schools deserves a few weeks of media coverage, at least. Now it happens so much that it's old-hat.

It happens like nothing. I heard of three shootings in the same month a while back. "Let's go steal stuff because it's cool and because I'm an American moron" is no different than "Let's go execute multiple students because it's cool."

America does need security cameras, we do need police in every hallway, we do need voice monitoring. Why? Because of individuals such as yourself.

Heh, I have never heard this kind of garbage from any citizen of any country except America, and it's always Americans that complain because the government is watching our every move. Stop being morons, try to be a little mature, and use your heads every once in a while, and these things might go away. Until then, continue to make poems about stealing things.

Someone please answer this question to me via PM. When was the last time England, or any European country had a public shooting similar to the American shootings? And do European schools have the same security as American ones? Police, canine units, security cameras in ever hallways, cameras+voice recorders on buses?

I can guarantee the answer will be no. Why? Because Europeans aren't idiots, and don't do crap like hold public massacres.

Thanks for reading my rant. Apologies for it's length.

猿も木から落ちる
(#10 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-02-2009, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koir View Post
I agree with you.
Thats not normal.

Nope never felt that
Closed Thread