JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Mothling (Offline)
New to JF

06-22-2009, 08:36 PM

I have a good circle of around 10 people whom I would call good friends, and then two of them I am so close to they are like family to me.
I don't know what I would do or where I would be without my two closest friends.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
06-22-2009, 09:04 PM

I mean..I think friends are great but at some point you can become dependant on them..you have to learn how to still be able to take care of yourself and not rely on poeple so much.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#33 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

06-22-2009, 09:49 PM

I dont hang out with my friends outside of school there is the special occasion where they surprise me by calling me or just showing up on my doorstep.
But I read manga and watch anime that keeps me going
(#34 (permalink))
Old
hoshikuzu (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via MSN to hoshikuzu
06-22-2009, 11:41 PM

I have a lot of "friends" and I have no idea how they became my friends since I don't talk to a lot of people. I've known most of them since kindergarden though but I hardly tell them things about me so they don't know much about me even if I've known them for all these years. Sometimes I'd actually perfer to be a loner because my friends can be really annoying. But it's not like I hang out with them everyday or anything, it's mostly just in school. Then ofc I have 3 other friends that I am more open with cause I trust them more. I enjoy being with those 3 friends a lot more than with my other friends, lol.

Having friends can be both good and bad. You really need to be careful of everything you tell them. Trust me, I know. My "friends" have done some bad things to other people. That's why I never tell them things about me and I only hang out with them cause I don't have anything better to do, which is kinda sad, lol.
(#35 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

06-23-2009, 05:07 AM

You are not a loner, if you were then you wouldn't want anyfriends or feel lonely.

I use to be that way during my middle school years because I just didn't care about everything but I was never lonely, I always started fights and did pranks. I think it was in High school when I started actually having tag alongs and I never tried getting rid of them but they changed me. I started hanging out in bigger groups and started being more tactful about the things I say and do around others. It never hurt my relationships with girls though, always had a girl friend since elementry xD. Not the same girl though. Not sure if thats bad or good.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.
(#36 (permalink))
Old
ecwsickboy (Offline)
JF Regular

06-23-2009, 05:42 PM

As for me, i tend to have a lot of aquaintences but i keep very few friends and of those few maybe one really knows and understands how i think, i'm that ways from live the hitchhiker/squatter lifestyle it taught me to be self-sufficient and a lot about getting to know someone before you give your trust which for me is hard to do.

Life of distructive taste
I Choose
to walk amongst the waste
it was your heart...
lost in the dark
call off the chase...
(#37 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

06-23-2009, 10:45 PM

I think it's important to have at least a few friends, and to try and make some when you're still active in a big social group like school. You get older and caught up in that 9-5 grind or whatever, it can definitely get harder to make friends. I miss being like, 6 and just wandering up to some other kid and being like "hey, can I play with you? Let's be friends!" and that not being weird.

I'd hate to hit a point in my life when I honestly had no one I could say, call up on a whim and chat or go have coffee/drinks with or whatever. Preserve me from a sad and lonely adulthood!
(#38 (permalink))
Old
pumpum (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-24-2009, 01:30 AM

I find it hard to believe that u cant find any friends at all - what are u a mass-murdering rapist ???

No matter what ur personality - there are always similar people out there all around you so my advice - stop posting on forums and get out and about and be more CONFIDENT !

The things that come to those who wait are the things that are left by those who got there first !
(#39 (permalink))
Old
forum2post (Offline)
New to JF

06-24-2009, 05:49 AM

my wife is my friend so i no need another friends. i know every culture are different and different rules also. but my friendship is locate in my family.