JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 04:59 PM

I feel that people can explore their bodies. Sex if for pleasure but mostly conception. People should just know that they take the risk of pregnancy anytime they have sex and even with protection they run the risk of it.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 05:02 PM

Excuse me miss but what is a chav mum? mum is mom but chav? I work hard for money for college and some people just want to sit around and have babies every three years so they can keep drawing welfare each month. Its gross. They don't even care for their kids they sit in their section 8 apartment and smoke crack.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Salvanas (Offline)
Great, just my luck.

07-22-2009, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
It's people like you who tried to murder me when I was little.

I think people should accept the consequences of their actions, no matter how difficult. I owe my life to it.
Don't take it personally.

People should live with their consequences, aye, but we have more choices these days. Why take the chance of ruining the babies life, if you could save the trouble and have an abortion?

- “I've been lucky. I'll be lucky again.” -
(#14 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-22-2009, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiki View Post
Excuse me miss but what is a chav mum? mum is mom but chav? I work hard for money for college and some people just want to sit around and have babies every three years so they can keep drawing welfare each month. Its gross. They don't even care for their kids they sit in their section 8 apartment and smoke crack.
Erm,

Chav - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forgot not everyone knows what a chav is >.< I think you have to be in England to really know what I mean by it.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 05:06 PM

I think that abortion wasnt supposed to be the main point of the topic and im sorry if i steered it in that direction. Bottom line kids should have learned by now that their actions have consequences. The parents cant always be there and by now they shouldn't have to be.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

07-22-2009, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salvanas View Post

Don't take it personally.

People should live with their consequences, aye, but we have more choices these days. Why take the chance of ruining the babies life, if you could save the trouble and have an abortion?
To be honest, those people don't deal with the consequences anyway. I do by paying taxes for them because they drop out of school and work and take money from the state. I'm paying for their stupid mistake. It costs less to have an abortion than to look after a kid for life. As blunt as it is.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 05:16 PM

Okay chav is like the gangster mentality but they really arent they want to be thug. It kind of sounds like when someone is called ghetto. They make me mad. Im going to use chav nowlol
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
07-22-2009, 06:28 PM

Tai...great video, I honor you xD

It seems pretty clear that you shouldn't have a kid until you've fully matured.

On abortion though..I say only if you really cant take care of the kid, if you KNOW that its going to be in danger because of the way you live, maybe you need to just change your life, maybe the kid dosen't need to be born.

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Kayci (Offline)
The odd Gaijin :3

Send a message via MSN to Kayci
07-22-2009, 07:17 PM

Hey hey hey. I'm 18. Not pregnant.
Don't plan to be until college and marriage first. (I love families, so...)

But my nephew was the result of teen pregnancy. My brother was 16. His now ex was 17.

Yeah, it was hard for my former-sister-in-law...but...now her and my nephew are doing great.
He's 11 in two months.
Very intelligent kid. Learning Gaelic and Korean on his own. (For the same reasons I took up Japanese and Sign Language.)

I'm glad he's in this world.
He's my life.
Not all teen pregnancies are bad things. Yes, they're usually more difficult.
But it doesn't mean your life is ruined either.
You make what you can of it

Coffee prevents me from killing you.
(#20 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

07-22-2009, 08:47 PM

I am glad for your nephew and now we have someone else here who could add some light. Did the parents feel it was their fault that their kids got pregnant?