JapanForum.com  

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Quailboy (Offline)
Been Here Too Long

Send a message via AIM to Quailboy Send a message via MSN to Quailboy Send a message via Yahoo to Quailboy Send a message via Skype™ to Quailboy
An Apology. - 07-23-2009, 03:17 AM

I've got to say I'm sorry to the mods here at JF. What had happened earlier today put me into quite a rage, a lot of fingers got pointed by a lot of people and a huge mess just exploded, what had started as a mods honest mistake had turned into a big deal. I didn't mean for it to at all. I mdae some pretty harsh statements that I shouldn't have, even made a thread because of it.

I just want to say I'm sorry to all of the mods here at JF (even you MFan ^_^ ) You guys do a good job of keeping the place clean and I understand the work has to get quite tiring with people like me here, making a fool of myself non-stop.

So, that is all..no harm no foul? Heh...

You haven't dug your hole too deep until it's killed you
(#2 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-23-2009, 03:39 AM

Thank you QB.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

07-23-2009, 03:40 AM

Not to step on your toes, but you can send the same message to multiple users, I think at least five. If you want to "customize" a message, to make it feel more personal to a particular person, you can edit out a few parts.

It wasn't necessary to make a new thread just to say sorry, simply message one mod, (the mod you have the biggest gripe with) and they'll spread the word along.

Or, you could just continue in the thread you created about wanting "new mods".

Not criticizing you, I'm just trying to give some advice.
Closed Thread