Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#211 (permalink))
Old
kMal (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to kMal
09-06-2009, 03:22 PM

You are talking nonsense and you are being anti-semitic. I am reporting this, for the sake of this forum.

music reflects the soul of the man
(#212 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

Send a message via MSN to Kozyra Send a message via Skype™ to Kozyra
09-06-2009, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Americans believe in "freedom" (as if they weren't born with it LOL)... I don't see the difference... Obama is an important figure in people's beliefs...

Anyway, I'm over Genghis Khan now. That was so yesterday. My new Hero are Adolf Hitler and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, because they both want to destroy Jews.

Honestly, the anti-Islam thing, I dunno what you're talking about. I really just think Muhammad was a dick. He just had no style.
what you are talking about?
Do you know what Prophet Mohammad did when he was live? I think you don't...
Prophet Mohammad change all the world....he make alot of people know Allah and worship Allah....
Even that....if he was a dick....why the history remember him when he was born to this time ....?
I think because you don,t know Prophet Mohammad ....you write that...
please...just read about him...

and Even that...Give me your signs about that..
(#213 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-06-2009, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kMal View Post
You are right it DOES work both ways. That's why I never insult people (or an entire nation) in general (and never on purpose), just the one's that show they are ignorant assholes .

It's not strange that a muslim will feel offended when something insulting has been said about prophet Muhammed. I'm not talking about justified criticism. I'm talking about people saying those things about prophet Muhammed in a way that is meant to insult. You can't deny the fact that it can be said in a more subtle way.

Let's say I want to criticise the way Teddy Roosevelt had fulfilled his presidential term. I could do this in two ways:
1. Say that I think Teddy Roosevelt was an asshole, a rapist and a liar. This would surely insult some.
OR
2. Tell you about the historical facts that I have dug up and say that I do not agree with you and that I don't think Teddy Roosevelt has been of significant importance for the history of the U.S.A., based on those facts.

These are examples. I do not have an opinion about Teddy Roosevelt.
I think you are right with all your points...I am a muslim
any muslim like Prophet Mohammad more than himself....cuz he mean alot for all muslims
I feel very bad when someone said that Prophet Mohammad was a dick
even it is a opinion......it is very badand not fit to said that Prophet Mohammad was a dick...cuz he mean alot for alot of people
(#214 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-06-2009, 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kozyra View Post
Do you know what Prophet Mohammad did when he was live? I think you don't...
Of course I don't know, because, if I did know, I would be a Muslim!

Quote:
Even that....if he was a dick....why the history remember him when he was born to this time ....?
He's remembered for the same reason everyone else is; he started a huge war.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#215 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-06-2009, 04:39 PM

Quote:
I feel very bad when someone said that Prophet Mohammad was a dick
even it is a opinion......it is very badand not fit to said that Prophet Mohammad was a dick...cuz he mean alot for alot of people
Well, I've people who mean a lot for me. Muslims set fires to images of them and then they pee on them. I am very hurt. I'll apologize for saying Muhammad was a dick when a Muslim apologize for saying Bush is a terrorist!

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#216 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-06-2009, 04:46 PM

Quote:
You are talking nonsense
No. Until you pointed the "hate crime" finger, I was having a perfectly normal conversation about Heros. Other people (*cough*Ronin*cough*) call my Heros weeners, and I settled for just calling them gay in return. Why do you refuse to accept some people do not like everyone you like and have to take it a step further?

Quote:
you are being anti-semitic.
Yeah, well... I dunno what to say about that. I'm just a bit disgruntled they bombed the f*c*i*g s*i* out of Lebanon and no one gave a f*c* whatsoever.

You know, that kind of stuff can really hurt a caring person. If I'm anti-Jew (not anti-semetic; please state where I said anything against blood), then so be it! It's just, you know, some people have to stand up for these pushed around minorities.

Last edited by Tenchu : 09-06-2009 at 04:48 PM.
(#217 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-06-2009, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Well, I've people who mean a lot for me. Muslims set fires to images of them and then they pee on them. I am very hurt. I'll apologize for saying Muhammad was a dick when a Muslim apologize for saying Bush is a terrorist!
-Bush is a normal person....not a prophet...
-even that.....I know a lot of Amricans that hate Bush....but there isn't any muslim hate Prophet Mohammad...all muslims like Prophet Mohammad more than themselves...
-I won't tell you what I feel about Bush....but I will tell you one thing...
I see a lot of familys that Bush killed their kids and their children..and steal thier money....are kids terrorists ???!!!....that's enough for me...
Just tell me what Prophet Mohammad did....Prophet Mohammad wish to be all people in Islam....and else
(#218 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

09-06-2009, 05:07 PM

Quote:
-Bush is a normal person....not a prophet...
-even that.....I know a lot of Amricans that hate Bush....but there isn't any muslim hate Prophet Mohammad...all muslims like Prophet Mohammad more than themselves...
-I won't tell you what I feel about Bush....but I will tell you one thing...
I see a lot of familys that Bush killed their kids and their children..and steal thier money....are kids terrorists ???!!!....that's enough for me...
Just tell me what Prophet Mohammad did....Prophet Mohammad wish to be all people in Islam....and else
Not everyone thinks Muhammad was a "prophet", you know...

Some Americans hate Bush, yes, but that's irrelevant. Republicans all love Bush.

I didn't want to go here. I had settled for just saying he was a dick. I never intended to offend anyone; I was only talking about one man. But, if you insist; I'm just a little disgruntled he saw it fit to have sex with a little girl... I mean, I like little girls. How can I support someone who pretty much rapes them?

Also, I think his character was kinda self centered. I mean, he couldn't just settle for being a Christian, like everyone esle. It all had to be done his way. With his laws and his prayers. I mean, come on...

Like, if he inspired so much faith in people, why couldn't he just revise the testament? It's not like the Bible had not been revised before. But, of course, he had to do it all his way, and rewrite the whole damn thing. Like, what?

Then, just to top it off, he didn't just have to put the knife in... he had to twist it; he goes and says no one after him shall ever be prophet again... I mean, if that isn't one greedy little prophet, then what is?

Last edited by Tenchu : 09-06-2009 at 05:10 PM.
(#219 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-06-2009, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Not everyone thinks Muhammad was a "prophet", you know...

Some Americans hate Bush, yes, but that's irrelevant. Republicans all love Bush.

I didn't want to go here. I had settled for just saying he was a dick. I never intended to offend anyone; I was only talking about one man. But, if you insist; I'm just a little disgruntled he saw it fit to have sex with a little girl... I mean, I like little girls. How can I support someone who pretty much rapes them?

Also, I think his character was kinda self centered. I mean, he couldn't just settle for being a Christian, like everyone esle. It all had to be done his way. With his laws and his prayers. I mean, come on...

Like, if he inspired so much faith in people, why couldn't he just revise the testament? It's not like the Bible had not been revised before. But, of course, he had to do it all his way, and rewrite the whole damn thing. Like, what?

Then, just to top it off, he didn't just have to put the knife in... he had to twist it; he goes and says no one after him shall ever be prophet again... I mean, if that isn't one greedy little prophet, then what is?
You have alot of incorrect informations.....that's untrue and false....he wasn't greedy....God remined of that there is no prophet after Mohammad...
Do you know any prophet came after Mohammad??I think no.
and if you know.....Mohammad didn't kill any one in all his life.....cuz he didn't want to kill people ....and he didn't want to steal money like some people nowadays....he was only defend..and protect his friends and muslims....
He was very poor..he was the poorest man in the city ....
.he was spend all his money to help poor people...he wasn't have a millions of money like Bush and other ....

Last edited by Kozyra : 09-06-2009 at 05:46 PM.
(#220 (permalink))
Old
Kozyra (Offline)
Son of the Desert

09-06-2009, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Of course I don't know, because, if I did know, I would be a Muslim!

He's remembered for the same reason everyone else is; he started a huge war.
what?what is that huge war?
Closed Thread