JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Pics Your Life 3.0 (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/26900-pics-your-life-3-0-a.html)

Guza 12-03-2009 06:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bELyVIS (Post 786179)
My friends at the Japanese garden.

dude ive been there before its in fw right? i used to go to the festivals all the time, thats awsome

Slykaz1 12-03-2009 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I know a bit late...but heck! I found my halloween pic I took. Using the nightscope dingy on my camera.

Attachment 10611

bELyVIS 12-04-2009 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guza (Post 786462)
dude ive been there before its in fw right? i used to go to the festivals all the time, thats awsome

Yeah. We do Japanese Weddings there now.

Tenchu 12-04-2009 06:47 AM

Here's a picture of my new Rottweiler pop pop. His name is, Beast. I'm teaching him to attack Muslims!

Beast is the son of Uran, a Champion of Thailand dog and also with international titles. Beast isn't just cute because he's a puppy; he's from a world class bloodline and is destined to be handsome and strong and a role model Rottweiler. Of course, he cost a few pretty pennies...

Allene7 12-04-2009 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchu (Post 786658)
Here's a picture of my new Rottweiler pop pop. His name is, Beast. I'm teaching him to attack Muslims!

Beast is the son of Uran, a Champion of Thailand dog and also with international titles. Beast isn't just cute because he's a puppy; he's from a world class bloodline and is destined to be handsome and strong and a role model Rottweiler. Of course, he cost a few pretty pennies...

He is so cute! I love Rottweilers so much! I want to get one really soon. I had one growing up and she was the smartest dog I've ever seen.

Tenchu 12-04-2009 06:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allene7 (Post 786662)
He is so cute! I love Rottweilers so much! I want to get one really soon. I had one growing up and she was the smartest dog I've ever seen.

Yes, Rottweiler are very smart. However, you must make sure you teach them well and scientifically. This one is currently testing the boundaries of authority, but he's picking things up quick. I've only had him a couple of days and he already understands not to go to the toilet inside... most of the time...

The last thing you want is a stupid and undisciplined Rottweiler who does not know how to handle his power; he'd attack not only Muslims, but children as well.

Allene7 12-04-2009 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchu (Post 786664)
Yes, Rottweiler are very smart. However, you must make sure you teach them well and scientifically. This one is currently testing the boundaries of authority, but he's picking things up quick. I've only had him a couple of days and he already understands not to go to the toilet inside... most of the time...

The last thing you want is a stupid and undisciplined Rottweiler who does not know how to handle his power; he'd attack not only Muslims, but children as well.

Yeah, our Rottweiler was taught really well and very strictly. She picked up on things so fast. My mom taught her to sit in about an hour, literally. I taught her to ring a bell on the door when she needed to go out to go to the bathroom. She was very gentle too. You could take a piece of meat straight out of her mouth or tell her to drop it and she'd do so. At the same time you could tell her to go get someone if we were in danger and she'd take off. She would always be very protective of us but she wouldn't do anything until we told her to or if it seemed like we were in danger. She would also instantly be friendly if we told her it was okay. I hope when I get a Rottie in the future that I can teach her to be just like Shuka (the dogs name).

ozkai 12-04-2009 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchu (Post 786658)

Mate, that is

Salvanas 12-04-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ozkai (Post 786680)
Mate, that is

Mate ;)

Messagetooshort

IamKira 12-04-2009 06:35 PM

I had an Akita for a wile but we had to put her down because of cancer... she was not loud like most dogs and was extremely well behaved.... but also powerful... She once faced down two german Shepard's (@ the same time) that were aout 20% larger than she was... I am going to get another Akita sometime, I just can't take one off to college, so might as well hold off for now...
I really hate small dogs though... every time one of them barks incessantly at me i just feel like punting the useless thing..