JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
olomer (Offline)
New to JF

Exclamation Questionnaire for my BA-thesis (people over 40 助けって下さい!!!) - 08-12-2009, 07:22 PM

Hey fellas,
I need some help! I'm currently working on my BA-thesis and designed a questionnaire for that purpose. The thesis is about Japanese Atomic Bomb Literature. A genre devoted to the atomic bombs that fell on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the aftermath and also the victims.
For my thesis I need at least 15 people aged 40 or older to answer my questionnaire. By now I have only had buddies of mine around my own age (22) answer it and I want to gain another perspective.
So, you see, this is kinda important and I would really appreciate it if some of you could spare about 10 minutes and do the questionnaire.
Everything you have to know about the procedure is written in the document. If there are any faults or poor choices of words, please bear with me, as I'm from Germany.

Here's the questionnaire:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thanks in advance,
Timo

By the way, if anyone younger than 40 wants to do it, please go ahead!
And the questionnaire is of course anonymous!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
bELyVIS (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-12-2009, 07:30 PM

This appears to be spam.

The World's only Belly Dancing Elvis Impersonator!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Yuusuke (Offline)
Banned!

08-12-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bELyVIS View Post
This appears to be spam.
It is.

gosh >.<

(#4 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

08-12-2009, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olomer View Post
Hey fellas,
I need some help! I'm currently working on my BA-thesis and designed a questionnaire for that purpose. The thesis is about Japanese Atomic Bomb Literature. A genre devoted to the atomic bombs that fell on Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the aftermath and also the victims.
For my thesis I need at least 15 people aged 40 or older to answer my questionnaire. By now I have only had buddies of mine around my own age (22) answer it and I want to gain another perspective.
So, you see, this is kinda important and I would really appreciate it if some of you could spare about 10 minutes and do the questionnaire.
Everything you have to know about the procedure is written in the document. If there are any faults or poor choices of words, please bear with me, as I'm from Germany.

Here's the questionnaire:
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thanks in advance,
Timo

By the way, if anyone younger than 40 wants to do it, please go ahead!
And the questionnaire is of course anonymous!
I am not going to DL something to my computer. You will have better luck if you post the questions.