JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Who's Your Hero? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/27622-whos-your-hero.html)

Tenchu 09-09-2009 04:01 AM

Who's Your Hero?

What's up, other members of democratic nations,

I made this thread for people who respect free speech only (so everyone else please leave now). So no complaining about other people's views if they say someone is a willy, or he wasn't what history thinks he was, or you got an idea for a better Hero for that style of category; take it like a man and get over it and no complaining on my thread (if you can't take the criticism, don't part take in my thread).

Please provide links or pictures of any Hero you list!

The Hero can be anyone you like, but you have to explain why he kicks ass.

Here's one:

Attilla the Hun

Attila the Hun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's cool because he was ruthless and didn't take BS. He was also smart; always thinking ahead 2 steps, instead of often falling for Roman tricks to try and bring out his savage side, but that would mess him up later on.

He ended up bribing the Romans for gold, but the Romans were smart too. Attila took too long, and eventually the Roman Army returned from their campaigns elsewhere, and, outnumbered, Atila was defeated trying to take the high ground of a battlefield.

Koir 09-09-2009 04:03 AM

Starting a thread again that was previously closed.

Good going. *golf clap*

Tenchu 09-09-2009 04:04 AM

There was nothing wrong with the last thread. It was the over sensative dicks that ruined it. The thread was fine in concept, and I want to keep it going.

TheCrimson 09-09-2009 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tenchu (Post 769671)
There was nothing wrong with the last thread. It was the over sensative dicks that ruined it. The thread was fine in concept, and I want to keep it going.

oh how i hate over sensitive dicks :) this forum is a great place to find them though! :)

my hero(es)
Till Lindemann.
because he's a real man :)

Kate Winslet
cause she's a real woman :)

doesn't she just put a smile on your face?

and.
Kratos.
cause. that's what my fiance would look/be like if he were a videogame :P

and you didnt say it had to be real human or in history?

joeyj 09-09-2009 05:47 AM

Till Lindemann is a bad A

Tenchu 09-09-2009 05:50 AM

Well, it won't be closed if people don't start crying when people don't like their Hero. There is nothing wrong with the theme of this thread in itself, only the people who use it.

Anyway, Kate Winslet, I think I just downloaded a movie with her in it. Enemy at the Gates? She's in that right?

Yeah, this thread is more open than the last, because no one listened to the rules of the last one, anyway, so why bother put them up again?

Post anyone, just please give a discription, link or pic or something.

John Lennon is a dick.

komitsuki 09-09-2009 09:02 AM

Ji Xianlin, AKA greatest Chinese liberal arts scholar. Passed away this year.

Roh Mu Hyeon, ex-president of South Korea who was the least corrupted of any other South Korean presidents. Too bad he committed suicide. But there's an ongoing rumor that it was a homicide under the current pro-American "regime".

Confucius, greatest social scientist in today's term.

Tenchu 09-09-2009 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komitsuki (Post 769714)
Roh Mu Hyeon, ex-president of South Korea who was the least corrupted of any other South Korean presidents.

"Least corrupted" does not sound very good... so he was still corrupt just a little?

noodle 09-09-2009 09:36 AM

My hero is Tenchu because he's the biggest willy ever!:cool:

Ronin4hire 09-09-2009 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by komitsuki (Post 769714)

Confucius, greatest social scientist in today's term.

Umm... he was a philosopher not a social scientist.