JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
burkhartdesu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Tea-Party Rallys - 09-14-2009, 05:21 PM

Tea Parties: Ignoring their Ignorance

I’m struggling with the whole ‘Tea Party’ movement. It was only a few months ago that I was singing the praises of these well-meaning patriots, with only this single criticism of the Tea Partiers: That they are focusing too much on Obama, like he’s the source, the cause of our nations woes.

Well, this problem has only gotten worse. While I’m proud that people from varied backgrounds are coming together to utilize their Constitutional right to assembly and free speech, I wish there wasn’t an overwhelming ‘Blame Obama’ theme, when the truth is that every President (nearly every National politician, for that matter) we’ve had in the last several decades and longer has been part of the same problem.

The problem is that we’re printing money out of thin air. Obama may be doing it to a higher degree than recent presidents, but when you have a national policy of inflation, due to printing money that doesn’t actually represent wealth, it’s inevitable that each president be forced (by the Federal Reserve Bank) to print more than their predecessor just to keep this nationwide Ponzi scheme afloat. That is, until the inevitable conclusion comes, which is the total loss of confidence in the US dollar. That’s exactly what these Globalists, not just Obama, but Bush Jr. and Sr., and Clinton, and most of Congress, have been working towards for years. It’s an ideology of Globalism, and undermining the US economy is a sure fire way to bring about the dissolution of the United States, towards a New World Order (yeah, I said it), where our Constitutional considerations will no longer be stumbling block in the way of a World Government.

The shock for average Americans will be, after this earth-shaking political conversion takes place, that many of our current leaders will still be in power after this transition from Nationalism to Globalism takes place. And they won’t all be Democrats. There will be just as many of our former Republicans towing the line of Globalism, as long as they keep their jobs in ‘public service’.

We must remember, as the Protest movement continues, that education is the key. Don’t get mad at Obama’s stimulus, get mad at Bush and Obama’s stimulus. But don’t stop there, go back to 1913, and get mad at Woodrow Wilson’s traitorous action of instituting the Federal Reserve (privately owned) Banking System. But don’t take it from me, read this quote from President Wilson himself, from several years after he became a traitor to the United States:

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men."
-Woodrow Wilson

There it is, Woodrow Wilson’s famous quote, where he admits his mistake, a mistake that he says has changed the entire structure of our People-powered Government.

How about we take it back a little further, before the banking take-over had fully taken place:

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their money, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them, will deprive the people of their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered.”
- Thomas Jefferson

(Sound familiar? Kind of like this sub-prime mortgage scheme, right? Ed.)

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up a moneyed aristocracy that has set the Government at defiance. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people to whom it properly belongs.”
- Thomas Jefferson

“If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations.”
- Andrew Jackson

“All the perplexities, confusion and distresses in America arise not from defects in the constitution or confederation, nor from want of honor or virtue, as much from downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit, and circulation.”
- John Adams, letter to Thomas Jefferson.

"Whoever controls the volume of money in any country is absolute master of all industry and commerce."
- US President James A. Garfield

How about a few quotes from Obama’s favorite president, Abraham Lincoln:

“The money power preys on the nation in times of peace, and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes.”
- Abraham Lincoln

“The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.”
- Abraham Lincoln

Here’s a quote from Alan Greenspan, the longtime Chairman of the Federal Reserve (Privately Owned) Bank. From the horse’s mouth, you might say:

“[The] abandonment of the gold standard made it possible for the welfare statists to use the banking system as a means to an unlimited expansion of credit.... In the absence of the gold standard, there is no way to protect savings from confiscation through inflation. There is no safe store of value. If there were, the government would have to make its holdings illegal, as was done in the case of gold.... The financial policy of the welfare state requires that there be no way for the owners of wealth to protect themselves.... [This] is the shabby secret of the welfare statist's tirades against gold. Deficit spending is simply a scheme for the 'hidden' confiscation of wealth. Gold stands in the way of this insidious process. It stands as a protector of property rights.”
- Alan Greenspan in an article he wrote in 1966, before he became Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank.

How about more modern examples of a concerted effort in within our Government by traitors to our Nation:

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all."
- Strobe Talbot, President Clinton's Deputy Secretary of State, Time Magazine, July 20th, l992

“Some even believe we (the Rockefeller family) are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”
- David Rockefeller, Memoirs, page 405

These quotes represent a very, very small portion of the available quotes regarding this problem. Space does not permit to fully explore the available information, but maybe some of the effort put fort by these Tea Partiers would be better spent at the library, learning what it is they are protesting against. Ignorance can only lead to more of the same.

So, in conclusion, don’t blame Obama, he’s just going along with a standard operating procedure that has been in place for a very long time. To quote a modern poet:

“Don’t Hate the Player, Hate the Game.”
-Mac Dre

Last edited by burkhartdesu : 09-14-2009 at 05:29 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM

I'm struggling with the whole ida of why there are so many thread with no bearing on Japan whatsoever.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

09-14-2009, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalnSG View Post
I'm struggling with the whole ida of why there are so many thread with no bearing on Japan whatsoever.
Bored regulars.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#4 (permalink))
Old
burkhartdesu (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-14-2009, 09:45 PM

Quote:
The international monetary system is definitely significant to Japan.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-14-2009, 10:04 PM

Quote:
It isn't like that's a new thing. Actually, it's improved from compared to a while back. But let's keep the responses to the topic.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Tsuruneru (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via MSN to Tsuruneru Send a message via Yahoo to Tsuruneru Send a message via Skype™ to Tsuruneru
09-14-2009, 10:10 PM

Ok so whats these crappy tea party's about eh? The government both Democrats and Republicans suck (a hole lot) But I'm hearing a lot about the people who come to these things. So who are the people who attend? why do they? And are they just there because they hate the president over who he is?

I don't care what people say anymore. Your opinions no longer matter to me. No matter what i say no one cares they just keep going.
I have no enemies my opponent is my teacher.
(けとだ!) (こい) (とどめだ!) I Am Shadow The Hedgehog

Last edited by Tsuruneru : 09-14-2009 at 10:12 PM.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

09-14-2009, 11:04 PM

Great, more politics...
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Koir (Offline)
Meow.

09-14-2009, 11:13 PM

Reason: Nutters like to congregate in groups while wearing funny hats and carrying signs.

Fortunately, there is one woman in this world who can control me.

Unfortunately for you, she is not here.

"Ride for ruin, and the world ended!"
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-15-2009, 03:01 AM

Ironically, in Japan a tea party would prolly actually be about tea.

As to who teaparty folks are in the states. In a nutshell, they are generally folks who think federal government is WAY WAY too big. I tend to be a libertarian/constitutionalist, so I agree with them for the most part. Though yes, It isn't just Obama..the federal government has been growing incrementally for decades reguardless of who was president.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
GTJ (Offline)
Defeater of Weaboos

Send a message via Skype™ to GTJ
09-15-2009, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
Ironically, in Japan a tea party would prolly actually be about tea.

As to who teaparty folks are in the states. In a nutshell, they are generally folks who think federal government is WAY WAY too big. I tend to be a libertarian/constitutionalist, so I agree with them for the most part. Though yes, It isn't just Obama..the federal government has been growing incrementally for decades reguardless of who was president.
I think they're just the repubs and conservatives and right wingers who didn't get McCain and are pissed so they're taking it out on Obama. Yes, the economy sucks, but whose fault is that? Also, which president did nothing to stop it, even spurred it on? Uh, Bush. If anybody undermined everything about the States and the Constitution it was Bush. Obama is cleaning up the mess right now, and he's got a long way to go. Why are people being so critical of him? Yeesh. Like I said, they're just mad they don't have someone in office to ruin the country and make the world hate us for another 4 years.

光る物全て金ならず。
なんてしつけいいこいいけつしてんな。