JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   why is a phone necessary in ur life`s? (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/28082-why-phone-necessary-ur-life%60s.html)

JamboP26 04-27-2011 09:26 PM

I say if you get the chance of an iphone, take it. Having never owned on, I can't advise with experience, but I firmly believe they currently own the mobile market atm

ForReal 04-27-2011 11:29 PM

ha ha and now here comes android rofl

myk 04-28-2011 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForReal (Post 863387)
i have been thinking on if i should get an iphone but give me ur inputs about the iphone so i can think about it cuz i dont know what it is really

Don't get an iPhone unless you want to have to buy a new one every few months.

PockyMePink 04-28-2011 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by myk (Post 863411)
Don't get an iPhone unless you want to have to buy a new one every few months.

I've had the same iPhone for a year :\
Not sure what you're on about...

ForReal 04-28-2011 04:01 AM

yah... they are ok phones i got to know much much they are cuz my phone that im useing they dont make it no more so i kinda need to get a new one and i said iphone cuz my mom was thinking about geting one also so idk...

JamboP26 04-28-2011 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForReal (Post 863407)
ha ha and now here comes android rofl

My phone's Android. Its awesome. (but maybe not quite as good as an iPhone)

AnimeNerd 04-28-2011 09:41 AM

Well, Ahahaha. My point of view, now :) Well not just view, but i'm an experienced mobile-user, so yeah.

I'm from Sweden, and so we have the "Comviq Kompis" That means Comviq Friend, Comviq is the name of the Company, and Kompis is a priceplan.

In Sweden, you don't have to pay for the caller ID.
If you fill your phone with this "Comviq Kompis", you can choose if you wanna fill it with 75 Swedish kronors which leads to you having 5000 free texts to everyone with Comviq. (More than 60% people in Swe have Comviq, which's good.) Or if you fill it with 195 Swedish Kronors, you get 5000 free texts to EVERYONE! And calling people only costs 0.60 kronors/call. Even if your money runs out, you can still text. From the day you fill your phone with the money, and a month forward. After a month, it runs out and you'll have to "charge" again. Great, isn't it?

And by the way: 1 US.DOLLAR = 7 Swedish kronors.
So it's like, you only need to pay approximately 10 Bucks a month, to text people and call :) Lovelife <3

And thus, you don't have to pay alot, which leads to you being more engaged in getting more friends and all, and you think like "hey, why not :)" and start texting even more LOL. I have an Xperia x10 Mini Pro. And I love the phone! And having Comviq makes it even more fun, 'cause I can text my arse off. Lol. Like if there's a party or something, I find out immediately.

ForReal 04-28-2011 04:42 PM

thats wow sounds like a blast i know ur haveing fun rofl and thanks for that =D

nellie1208 05-09-2011 11:12 AM

For me, a phone is necessary, to be able to communicate to your loved ones, in and out of the country. And, to be able to communicate with friends, too. This is a good instrument to strengthen ones' relationship and bond. as well. :) It's like when you're texting or calling your friend, it's as if your just one foot closer to them even though you're miles apart. =D

ForReal 05-09-2011 10:54 PM

its not really good cuz it can also f up a relationship with texting very easy