JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

11-05-2009, 01:33 AM

don't pull that Aussi.... i have run into countless females which i find attractive, or are generally regarded as attractive who i would never ever date...

and i am extremely complicated!.... recently i've been trying to rid my filesystem of orphaned and unused files like those useless color memories.. mostly i remember things in black and white now.. and w/ low or limited frame rate) in order to save space on my operating system for useful information which i might attain in college

IamKira
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-05-2009, 04:07 AM

Nyororin I think prolly had the best advice for you.

I'm easily confused by my over complicated reaction to life in general, does that mean I am confuseing?
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-05-2009, 04:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamKira View Post
don't pull that Aussi.... i have run into countless females which i find attractive, or are generally regarded as attractive who i would never ever date...
Why would you not date countless individuals you found attractive?
(#14 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

11-05-2009, 04:43 AM

...because the people i meet generally don't have the same interests as me, and are for the most part not as open to interesting discussion... or rather they follow the pack and the norms too much for me... .. idk, maybe my standards are too high

IamKira
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-05-2009, 04:55 AM

Quote:
...because the people i meet generally don't have the same interests as me, and are for the most part not as open to interesting discussion... or rather they follow the pack and the norms too much for me... .. idk, maybe my standards are too high
So then you don't find them attractive. Unless you are talking only about physical looks.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
IamKira (Offline)
Sulfer + KClO3 + Cu(1)Cl

11-05-2009, 04:57 AM

i was actually... i figured that's what Aussie was talking about

IamKira
(#17 (permalink))
Old
annelen (Offline)
New to JF

11-05-2009, 07:46 AM

I think I'm considered attractive by american standards but I don't know what asians see in western women to be honest. I fit their stereotype of american women too... tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, which I think just scares them off even more...
anyway I was walking home from my main school today and a car pulled up beside me which freaked me out because no one has done that to me yet here and it was him! I guess he was leaving work and saw me walking and asked me if I needed a ride. On the way home he invited me to their school play next sunday to watch his class. I know this can just be a friendly invitation but not even my own school tells me about these kind of weekend activities and this is a school I've only visited twice! It's not even really my school so now I'm back to being confused :P
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-05-2009, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annelen View Post
I think I'm considered attractive by american standards but I don't know what asians see in western women to be honest. I fit their stereotype of american women too... tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, which I think just scares them off even more...
anyway I was walking home from my main school today and a car pulled up beside me which freaked me out because no one has done that to me yet here and it was him! I guess he was leaving work and saw me walking and asked me if I needed a ride. On the way home he invited me to their school play next sunday to watch his class. I know this can just be a friendly invitation but not even my own school tells me about these kind of weekend activities and this is a school I've only visited twice! It's not even really my school so now I'm back to being confused :P
Hey, just go with the flow. Get to know him better, and I imagine along the way you`ll be able to tell whether he is interested in you in that way - and whether you are really interested in him in that way.
Have fun, and maybe invite him somewhere next.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-05-2009, 08:50 AM

That's a big move to have him pull over and pick you up. He could have easily driven by and you never would have known.

Things are sounding good. Good luck!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
ozkai (Offline)
X Kyoto

11-05-2009, 09:41 AM

Quote:

and i am extremely complicated!....
It certainly sounds that way!

Maybe it was you who they didn't find attractive?

Cheers - Oz