(#18 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-05-2009, 08:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annelen View Post
I think I'm considered attractive by american standards but I don't know what asians see in western women to be honest. I fit their stereotype of american women too... tall, blonde hair, blue eyes, which I think just scares them off even more...
anyway I was walking home from my main school today and a car pulled up beside me which freaked me out because no one has done that to me yet here and it was him! I guess he was leaving work and saw me walking and asked me if I needed a ride. On the way home he invited me to their school play next sunday to watch his class. I know this can just be a friendly invitation but not even my own school tells me about these kind of weekend activities and this is a school I've only visited twice! It's not even really my school so now I'm back to being confused :P
Hey, just go with the flow. Get to know him better, and I imagine along the way you`ll be able to tell whether he is interested in you in that way - and whether you are really interested in him in that way.
Have fun, and maybe invite him somewhere next.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.