New to JF

04-04-2009, 04:42 PM

Hi, I'm new here. I came from Google.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
MatoriSan (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Hi - 04-04-2009, 04:43 PM

Name: Velja (Matori means old man in my language, lol. it's my common nickname)
Coming to you from: Serbia
First Breath: July/8/1990
Intentions and whatnot: I'm learning the Japanese language now (with an audio lesson book) but hope to enter the Japanese department of the college of philology in my town. I like the language, the Japanese geography, the culture, its cities, the history, and I like Shinto a lot, to the fact that it has plenty of beliefs similar to my own. I'm learning to master the language and become a professor of English or Serbian in Japan.
Why do you want to go to Japan: Well, I am very attracted by the culture and lifestyle of many Japanese according to what I have seen in travelers' TV shows and Discovery Channel's documentaries. My greatest interests are being a teacher because I think teaching (and writing fiction in the free time) are the things best cut out for me. Apart from that, I'm interested in a lot of Anime, traveling around the countryside for some peace and quiet, and hopefully to someday raise a family where life is wholly manageable. I also like cosplay, otaku, and electronic entertainment conventions.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Pexster (Offline)
j'adore le baise tu

04-04-2009, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by savelyev View Post
name: Nikita
i am a school student graduating this year and im going to study in Saint Petersburg
i am interested in almost everything, i like business, international friendship, travelling, sleeping, rollerblading (aggressive inline), music, reading and interesting people
lived in US, California for almost a year so it is probably why i know english lol

i wanna make friends with cool people from all countries because someday i will have a lot of money and will travel across the world lol

so.. wussup ppl

and my favourite anime is bleach and death note.

Hi Nikita, Dozo Yoroshiku.

So russian SWEET xD I have a friend named Nikita.

You should join the Shinobi No Mono Clan. !!!

But yeah.......................Rollerblading. KoOL. ^^

A Dream Of Form In Days Of Thought

www.mydramalist.com

Eiri is my Property, Bitches.

Last edited by Pexster : 04-04-2009 at 04:51 PM.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
KichiJapaneseGifts (Offline)
New to JF

Hi - 04-05-2009, 06:16 AM

We are Ryu, Hana, Satoko and Nicholas and we are a Japanese-British family that offer a number of Japanese services such as Japanese classes and translation.

Details can be found on our site: Home - Kichi Japanese Gifts and Services

The site also has lots of info on Japan and we would be very happy if people would take a look and provide some feedback on it via the feedback form.

Thanks.

All the best to everyone in their association with Japan.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
DarcyMaris (Offline)
New to JF

04-05-2009, 09:25 AM

Hi,

I found out I'd registered here a loooooooooong time ago and found it time to get active again! ^_^
I figured I'd just copy paste a list from my website about myself ^^

Name: Darcy Maris

Hobbies:
Watching videos of Japanese artists, listening to their music =3, singing (I really want to become a singer), learn more about Japan, going to go concerts <3, website management, webdesign & chatting with my dear friends =3

Favourites:
Colours: Black, dark red, dark blue and purple.
Food: Japanese (oyakodon =3) and salads.
Drinks: Coffee! I drink it too much!
Music: too much! I listen to music the whole day. I'll post a few of the artists I like here. Gackt, Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, Calmando Qual, Girugämesh, D'espairsray, Közi, Klaha and MYV. As you can see, mostly Visual Kei. =3
Brand: Moi-Même-Moitié (I love Lolita dresses!)

Dislikes:
needles first of all! I'm deadly afraid of them (still don't know how I dared to get a tattoo xD), homework, some of my teachers (but actually I may not say that xD), when the computer crashes again >_<", people who are talking about me behind my back and rain when I have to cycle >_>.

Others:
* I'm a huge yaoi fan! *blush* I love it when artists love each other on stage =^_^=
* I'm still in love with my teddybear xD (which I use as a pillow now).
* I love body art in the meaning of make-up. The weirder the make-up, the more I like it! xD
* My greates heroes are Gackt and Mana-sama.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
SparklingIllusion (Offline)
New to JF

04-05-2009, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarcyMaris View Post
Hi,

I found out I'd registered here a loooooooooong time ago and found it time to get active again! ^_^
I figured I'd just copy paste a list from my website about myself ^^

Name: Darcy Maris

Hobbies:
Watching videos of Japanese artists, listening to their music =3, singing (I really want to become a singer), learn more about Japan, going to go concerts <3, website management, webdesign & chatting with my dear friends =3

Favourites:
Colours: Black, dark red, dark blue and purple.
Food: Japanese (oyakodon =3) and salads.
Drinks: Coffee! I drink it too much!
Music: too much! I listen to music the whole day. I'll post a few of the artists I like here. Gackt, Moi Dix Mois, Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, Calmando Qual, Girugämesh, D'espairsray, Közi, Klaha and MYV. As you can see, mostly Visual Kei. =3
Brand: Moi-Même-Moitié (I love Lolita dresses!)

Dislikes:
needles first of all! I'm deadly afraid of them (still don't know how I dared to get a tattoo xD), homework, some of my teachers (but actually I may not say that xD), when the computer crashes again >_<", people who are talking about me behind my back and rain when I have to cycle >_>.

Others:
* I'm a huge yaoi fan! *blush* I love it when artists love each other on stage =^_^=
* I'm still in love with my teddybear xD (which I use as a pillow now).
* I love body art in the meaning of make-up. The weirder the make-up, the more I like it! xD
* My greates heroes are Gackt and Mana-sama.
Welcome DarcyMaris! I hope you enjoy your time here.

~*~*SparklingIllusion*~*~
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Avi (Offline)
JF Regular

04-05-2009, 05:37 PM

Name: Avinash
Coming to you from: Florida, USA
First Breath: 05/17/88

Intentions: I've always been an avid fan of Japanese culture since I was a child. I'm here to meet others who share the passion, not only for Japanese anime/manga but the culture itself. I'm here to browse around and meet others, who like to dwell themselves into Japanese culture =)

Why do you want to go to japan?: It's one of the top 3 countries I have to go to soon, along with China and the United Kingdom. Aside for my love of the culture, I'd like to further my studies of international trade in Japan. If I go in 2010, it'll be to study abroad in Kansai Gaidai University in Hirakata (Just one option so far). Let's see how everything unfolds, since I have a business here to look after, I won't be able to go for 2 semesters, hah. Hopefully all goes well ^^

Just some basic info. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to treat you all well
(#18 (permalink))
Old
DarcyMaris (Offline)
New to JF

04-06-2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparklingIllusion View Post
Welcome DarcyMaris! I hope you enjoy your time here.
Thank you so much! *^_^*

We all love Jrock! Fans unite here!

*Whispers:* さわって , なめて, たたいて!

(#19 (permalink))
Old
chrono1991 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to chrono1991
04-07-2009, 03:32 PM

Name:Alex lee...nothing special
first breath:20/01/1991
hobby:anime,gaming,drama(chinese),movie,maybe some manga reading.....
race:chinese
languages:i born in multi-raced country...therefore i can speak chinese(mandarin,cantonese,hokkian),english,bahasa melayu.
intention:i want to learn more about japanese..so that i can know more manga and anime culture in japan!

よろしくおねがいします! PLEASED TO MEET YOU!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
ZaikaYumi (Offline)
New to JF

04-08-2009, 10:54 PM

31 years old from US. russian-japanese female.