JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#81 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

01-06-2010, 11:01 PM

If only the rest of them saw it that way . . .
(#82 (permalink))
Old
Aniki (Offline)
JF's Road Roller

01-06-2010, 11:33 PM

There's a big difference between being immature once in a while and being immature all the time.
(#83 (permalink))
Old
Columbine (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

01-06-2010, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniki View Post
There's a big difference between being immature once in a while and being immature all the time.
True~
Also a difference between child-like behaviour and childISH or immature behaviour. Being that no one really minds the former whereas the latter can be teeth-gratingly annoying.
(#84 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
01-07-2010, 03:22 AM

Haha. What JF has given me...

I became a member 3 years ago. I came here souly to write and expand on my knowledge of Japan and everything about it. I never knew, looking back, that in three years I found some amazing friends, increditable writters, and a new found love for Japan. I must admit I've been away for many many months/ almost a year but I'm back home and I'm here to stay again. Maybe even re-awaken some of my old story lines/threads. (note: IF you know who you are you'd start brain storming again XD)

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#85 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

Talking 01-07-2010, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Suicide View Post
Haha. What JF has given me...

I became a member 3 years ago. I came here souly to write and expand on my knowledge of Japan and everything about it. I never knew, looking back, that in three years I found some amazing friends, increditable writters, and a new found love for Japan. I must admit I've been away for many many months/ almost a year but I'm back home and I'm here to stay again. Maybe even re-awaken some of my old story lines/threads. (note: IF you know who you are you'd start brain storming again XD)
Humm I was given almost the same thing.... odd.... Its like I know you :P

I also became a member 3 years ago as well, I learned and provided knowledge about Japan, I met some pretty cool people and just over all had a good experience. Now at the time I didn't think much of it, but now I look back it and seeing where I'm at today it blows my mind. I have known Sweet since she first got on JF 3 years ago. We had a crew of friends that all knew each other. One of these friends particular Musashi became a great pen pal and friend, Now 3 years later I take a bus halfway across the US to live in MuMu's house. I even got to met Sweet Suicide and Tomish who where also part of the same crew. Oh the people you will met!

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."
(#86 (permalink))
Old
SweetSuicide (Offline)
\m/ Rock hard love harder

Send a message via AIM to SweetSuicide Send a message via Skype™ to SweetSuicide
01-07-2010, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroneko View Post
Humm I was given almost the same thing.... odd.... Its like I know you :P

I also became a member 3 years ago as well, I learned and provided knowledge about Japan, I met some pretty cool people and just over all had a good experience. Now at the time I didn't think much of it, but now I look back it and seeing where I'm at today it blows my mind. I have known Sweet since she first got on JF 3 years ago. We had a crew of friends that all knew each other. One of these friends particular Musashi became a great pen pal and friend, Now 3 years later I take a bus halfway across the US to live in MuMu's house. I even got to met Sweet Suicide and Tomish who where also part of the same crew. Oh the people you will met!
Haha you only did that to see Mu. You wouldn't have met me if I didn't invite Mu and Shadow over lol. <3

Life goes on.
But I'm gone.
Cause I'll die without you.
</3
(#87 (permalink))
Old
Kuroneko (Offline)
JF Vet.

01-08-2010, 02:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuicide View Post
Haha you only did that to see Mu. You wouldn't have met me if I didn't invite Mu and Shadow over lol. <3
Hey now, I knew you lived down there and I was expecting to meet you. I just didn't expect it to be so awesome

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering, one must not love. But then, one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer."