JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Japanese women (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/30468-japanese-women.html)

nevaii 02-18-2010 04:15 AM

Japanese women

deleted recently

Hatredcopter 02-18-2010 04:44 AM

No better or worse. Spend more than a few weeks in Japan and you'll realize Japanese women are the same as women all over the world. Of course their features are different, but if that's all you're interested in is Japanese eyes and hair, people are going to think you're weird - and not in the 'good' way.

Sangetsu 02-18-2010 12:31 PM

My girlfriend is Japanese, and we've been together for nearly 5 years now. It wasn't because she was Japanese that I was attracted to her, I was attracted to her because she was beautiful, smart, and we had many interests in common.

Superficial attractions lead to superficial relationships. I know any number of Japanese women who are quite beautiful in appearance, but despite their beauty, I am not tempted, appearances are very often deceiving. An exotic exterior cannot make up for a mediocre interior.

nevaii 02-18-2010 12:43 PM

deleted recently

buklao456 02-18-2010 05:50 PM

all girl are pretty i dating an American girl (im Asian) i dont really have a preference for girl but being cute(not hot) and i when to JP not long ago and not all the girl are super cute (some are)...in fact there plane (in my eye)

but if you like Japanese girls that much i dont see why you would not like Chinese, Korean girl as well

spicytuna 02-19-2010 06:24 AM

You're judging Japanese women based on game show hosts?

That's almost as bad as my friend who based them on Maria Ozawa. Needless to say, he came back very disappointed.

TalnSG 02-19-2010 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevaii (Post 800651)
I, personally think, that the Japanese women are prettiest women on earth. Why? Well, they are exotic (to me) they have pretty hair and are simply cute. I haven't met a real Japanese person (who haven't lived in Finland for less than 3 years :D ) but their gameshows seems to tell me enough.

I am sorry but while being in a complimentary vein, basing one's perception on Japanese women on an absence of anything credible is still racism and repugnant.

Kageboushi 02-19-2010 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nevaii (Post 800651)
I actually used the search option, and didn't find any fitting topic (on first page) about this subject.

I, personally think, that the Japanese women are prettiest women on earth. Why? Well, they are exotic (to me) they have pretty hair and are simply cute. I haven't met a real Japanese person (who haven't lived in Finland for less than 3 years :D ) but their gameshows seems to tell me enough. Would I be stupid for thinking an actor is being the same way as normal Japanese people are? I would be. Yet I can see the connections, way different than here in blunt Finland. We have pretty/lovely ladies as well in here, but I seem to be looking after different things than they have to offer. Different kind of eyes and hair does a LOT in my opinion.

Please, let me hear your love and hate right here. :D Do you prefer Japanese/"exotic" girls over your own people, or do you think they are worse? Why?

"but their gameshows seems to tell me enough"

Well sir, it does indeed sound like you are an expert on most things Japanese, let alone their women.

OP sucks.

Jaydelart 02-22-2010 09:52 PM

Remember: TV shows are Public Entertainment; generally, looking good is part of the industry.

No worries, though.
It'll be a classic moment when you finally meet an ugly Japanese woman -- assuming you ever meet Japanese people.

P.S. 'Ugly' is mean and subjective.
I personally don't go around calling people ugly, but you get my point.

sarasi 04-10-2010 10:47 PM

Bear in mind that a lot of the girls working in that industry in Tokyo are not actually Japanese. If you're just interested in how they look though I suppose it doesn't matter.