JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
nevaii (Offline)
New to JF

Japanese women - 02-18-2010, 04:15 AM

deleted recently

Last edited by nevaii : 03-02-2012 at 05:42 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Hatredcopter (Offline)
In the middle of nowhere!

02-18-2010, 04:44 AM

No better or worse. Spend more than a few weeks in Japan and you'll realize Japanese women are the same as women all over the world. Of course their features are different, but if that's all you're interested in is Japanese eyes and hair, people are going to think you're weird - and not in the 'good' way.

郷に入っては郷に従え
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sangetsu (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

02-18-2010, 12:31 PM

My girlfriend is Japanese, and we've been together for nearly 5 years now. It wasn't because she was Japanese that I was attracted to her, I was attracted to her because she was beautiful, smart, and we had many interests in common.

Superficial attractions lead to superficial relationships. I know any number of Japanese women who are quite beautiful in appearance, but despite their beauty, I am not tempted, appearances are very often deceiving. An exotic exterior cannot make up for a mediocre interior.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
nevaii (Offline)
New to JF

02-18-2010, 12:43 PM

deleted recently

Last edited by nevaii : 03-02-2012 at 05:42 PM.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
buklao456 (Offline)
JF Regular

02-18-2010, 05:50 PM

all girl are pretty i dating an American girl (im Asian) i dont really have a preference for girl but being cute(not hot) and i when to JP not long ago and not all the girl are super cute (some are)...in fact there plane (in my eye)

but if you like Japanese girls that much i dont see why you would not like Chinese, Korean girl as well

Last edited by MMM : 02-18-2010 at 06:35 PM. Reason: Was breaking rules
(#6 (permalink))
Old
spicytuna (Offline)
JF Old Timer

02-19-2010, 06:24 AM

You're judging Japanese women based on game show hosts?

That's almost as bad as my friend who based them on Maria Ozawa. Needless to say, he came back very disappointed.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
02-19-2010, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaii View Post
I, personally think, that the Japanese women are prettiest women on earth. Why? Well, they are exotic (to me) they have pretty hair and are simply cute. I haven't met a real Japanese person (who haven't lived in Finland for less than 3 years ) but their gameshows seems to tell me enough.
I am sorry but while being in a complimentary vein, basing one's perception on Japanese women on an absence of anything credible is still racism and repugnant.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Kageboushi (Offline)
New to JF

02-19-2010, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevaii View Post
I actually used the search option, and didn't find any fitting topic (on first page) about this subject.

I, personally think, that the Japanese women are prettiest women on earth. Why? Well, they are exotic (to me) they have pretty hair and are simply cute. I haven't met a real Japanese person (who haven't lived in Finland for less than 3 years ) but their gameshows seems to tell me enough. Would I be stupid for thinking an actor is being the same way as normal Japanese people are? I would be. Yet I can see the connections, way different than here in blunt Finland. We have pretty/lovely ladies as well in here, but I seem to be looking after different things than they have to offer. Different kind of eyes and hair does a LOT in my opinion.

Please, let me hear your love and hate right here. Do you prefer Japanese/"exotic" girls over your own people, or do you think they are worse? Why?

"but their gameshows seems to tell me enough"

Well sir, it does indeed sound like you are an expert on most things Japanese, let alone their women.

OP sucks.

Wooosshh . . .
(#9 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

02-22-2010, 09:52 PM

Remember: TV shows are Public Entertainment; generally, looking good is part of the industry.

No worries, though.
It'll be a classic moment when you finally meet an ugly Japanese woman -- assuming you ever meet Japanese people.

P.S. 'Ugly' is mean and subjective.
I personally don't go around calling people ugly, but you get my point.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
sarasi (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-10-2010, 10:47 PM

Bear in mind that a lot of the girls working in that industry in Tokyo are not actually Japanese. If you're just interested in how they look though I suppose it doesn't matter.