JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

04-11-2010, 05:14 PM

Just like anywhere in the world they can be pretty but have really bad personalities.

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.

Last edited by manganimefan227 : 04-11-2010 at 05:17 PM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
paparod (Offline)
New to JF

Japanese Women - 04-11-2010, 06:28 PM

While superficial looks may attract you, what really counts is what you find on the inside of the person. It's my experience that attraction is a big motivator regardless of what people say...I am married to a woman who shot bolts through me when I first saw her but what was really important in the long run was the fact that she is intelligent, witty, and can keep me in line! lol! (She's Italian by the ways...)

Never forget that what you see in photos is not necessarily what you will see in person...especially in this day and age of photo manipulation...

Last edited by paparod : 04-11-2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: addes to comment
(#13 (permalink))
Old
xyzone (Offline)
JF Old Timer

04-11-2010, 07:36 PM

Attractive is subjective within reason, but bimbos are bimbos the world-over. As a general rule, the prettier the woman, the dumber and crappier personality, and that can be unattractive to some. Although that's not something that tends to concern everyone.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
HarajukuLima (Offline)
New to JF

04-13-2010, 03:21 PM

I find the whole Japanese woman fascination (for the exotic purposes) to be a little hackneyed. Japanese women are beautiful, but so are Indian women, Black women, Spanish women -- and from their perspective, white women. Why is it always Japanese women that get picked to represent the exotic women of the world?

As a great man (that I knew) once said....If they can program a thermostat, they're all the woman I need.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

04-13-2010, 09:16 PM

To add on to my previous post, philosophicly, beuty is in personality and heart. Are you saying other races, most likely including yours, are not filled with nice people? People that you'd probably have a better understanding and love relationship with than a Japanese woman that only attracted you with physical beuty and not personality?

Move to Japan if you want, and get to know the culture and common individuals before you judge them.

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Blitzwing85 (Offline)
マーク - 戦士

04-14-2010, 10:56 AM

I don't really believe any country has hotter women than any other.

I've travelled around a lot, and a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman to me. Yes they look different depending on their origin and race, but to me those features alone can't make someone more or less attractive.

There is no denying that some Japanese girls are very beautiful. But so are girls from other Asian countries such as Korea, India, Thailand etc.
I've also been to Arabic countries and there are a lot of beautiful Arabic women. I've also seen plenty beautiful girls from Scandanavian countries, Russia and South America, plus many Caucasaions from all over Europe and America, Black or white.

To me i've never understood why some people say 'i like black girls' or 'i like japanese girls'.
I just say 'i like beautiful girls'.

Plus, i think i've read this in another thread on here but it's something i had thought too.
I find that being with someone who shares your desires and interests is far more rewarding than being with someone who IS your desire and interest.

So yes i find Japanese culture and it's people fascinating (as i do with many countries around the world), but would i want to have a relationship with a Japanese girl? Probably not, unless i did happen to haev a lot in common with them.
My partner, who i live with and am starting a family with shares my interest of Japan, and cultures aorund the world.
This is much better to me.

It's an added bonus that she is incredibly HOT and also incredibly intelligent (totally blown that rule out the water)...in fact i consider myself to have above average intelligence and she is far more intelligent than i am.
guess i'm lucky there...
(#17 (permalink))
Old
星の翼

04-14-2010, 09:57 PM

Best of luck to the two of you!

But . . .I'll live.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Blitzwing85 (Offline)
マーク - 戦士

04-15-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manganimefan227 View Post
Best of luck to the two of you!
Why thank you!
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MazarDantechildofdevil (Offline)
Hmm?

Send a message via MSN to MazarDantechildofdevil
04-15-2010, 11:41 PM

Are great.

/end

All I can say is they're either very cute or very very hot.

The problem with any asian woman would be the fact they're a short term investment. At young ages, extremely attractive. As they get older most begin to lose.. "Attractiveness"

(#20 (permalink))
Old
gr8gonzo1775 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to gr8gonzo1775
Women over all!! - 04-16-2010, 03:13 AM

To all;

In general, all women are beautiful, it just matters to what degree they are in your own eye. I personally do not care if they are heavy, petite, short, or tall.
If your only deciding factor is the aesthetic properties of the female figure, then my suggestion is that you may wish to look more on the inward side of yourself (no offense meant), but there are so many other attributes to a person whether male or female that make that person enticing to others.
I will not claim that I understand women, nor am I very popular with them. but I do think that physical judgment of a person no matter the gender is rather selfish and one sided. This is merely my opinion on this topic, and I would hope it is viewed only as such. I make no claim to have the answers to this topic, just my own experiences, and the pain that selfishness has brought with it.

Tim