JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   General Discussion (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/)
-   -   Common Unoticed Value (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/general-discussion/31652-common-unoticed-value.html)

manganimefan227 04-24-2010 12:41 AM

Common Unoticed Value

Hey everyone . . .A while back, a month or so maybe, our family Wii was stolen by an unamed , maybe even unknown jerkface (80% sure of who stole it). -Has cleaver ready for whoever did steal it- Now you may be thinking I'm a total game freak, but that's not the case, very far from it.

I've had two times these situations have happened to me that I regret, loosing a friend, and loosing this Wii, because the Wii had many great memories of ours . . .many nights of family fun on there, IT COULD READ JAPANESE! but mostly the family nights that would relive our stress, and when my little sister wasn't being a wuss, it was really fun! And now that the bashterd took the Wii, well now more than ever, I realised how much I really liked it and how much more I want to play SSBB (Super Smash Brothers Brawl) or Mario Party even on it.

The same deal with my friend, wewere REALLY close, but now . . .Well now I regret not writing to her after moving . . .

Has this kind of thing happened to you?

And why do you you think humans always tend to not notice these values?

JasonTakeshi 04-24-2010 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manganimefan227 (Post 809624)
Hey everyone . . .A while back, a month or so maybe, our family Wii was stolen by an unamed , maybe even unknown jerkface (80% sure of who stole it). -Has cleaver ready for whoever did steal it- Now you may be thinking I'm a total game freak, but that's not the case, very far from it.

I've had two times these situations have happened to me that I regret, loosing a friend, and loosing this Wii, because the Wii had many great memories of ours . . .many nights of family fun on there, IT COULD READ JAPANESE! but mostly the family nights that would relive our stress, and when my little sister wasn't being a wuss, it was really fun! And now that the bashterd took the Wii, well now more than ever, I realised how much I really liked it and how much more I want to play SSBB (Super Smash Brothers Brawl) or Mario Party even on it.

The same deal with my friend, wewere REALLY close, but now . . .Well now I regret not writing to her after moving . . .

Has this kind of thing happened to you?

And why do you you think humans always tend to not notice these values?

I left my girlfriend because of counter-strike some years ago.

Now I regret it.

My hand isn't confortable.

nobora 04-24-2010 12:51 AM

i lost a friend w while back, i barley played with her when we were younger cuz of our age difference but she moved away and died now i regret it. i don't think humans realize that they got something or someone special untill they loose it/them.

darksyndrem 04-24-2010 12:53 AM

Friends are awesome. But you got to distinguish friends from acquaintences. Most people don't realize there's a difference =/

nobora 04-24-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by darksyndrem (Post 809636)
Friends are awesome. But you got to distinguish friends from acquaintences. Most people don't realize there's a difference =/

true they just call everyone a friend when their not.

jrisjerry 04-24-2010 02:44 AM

That's kinds of things never happened on me. I am a person who choose friends strickly. When I consider someone as my friend, I will be never regret to do anything with him or her. What we need is real friends I think

hadron 04-24-2010 07:19 AM

1. i just checked, there are still new wiis on sale, €200
2. check and improve the security of your place, robbers like to come back to trustful clients ;)

Aniki 04-24-2010 10:45 AM

If you know who did it, then use the cleaver.

robhol 04-24-2010 11:09 AM

It's a fairly well-known idea/cliché/bumper sticker that you don't know what you have until you lose it.

If you can't get it back, buy a new one. File a report, install an alarm.

wolfrainvn 04-24-2010 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi (Post 809629)
I left my girlfriend because of counter-strike some years ago.

Now I regret it.

My hand isn't confortable.

Oh man.... that was harsh, but i guess you learn your lesson now, or do yah :D

I know a friend whose girlfriend left him because of wow, it 's a typical cliche but it is a cliche because it's true.:D