JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
enhu (Offline)
New to JF

anybody knows where i can download ENGLISH user manual of Toshiba AW-604GP? - 05-29-2010, 02:01 PM

anybody knows where i can download ENGLISH user manual of Toshiba AW-604GP?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ColinHowell (Offline)
JF Regular

Only a Japanese manual exists. - 05-29-2010, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enhu View Post
anybody knows where i can download ENGLISH user manual of Toshiba AW-604GP?
You can't, because Toshiba has never produced one. They only provide Japanese manuals for those products. So you'll have to get the Japanese manual and have it translated.

Toshiba provides the Japanese manual via this link. That page is actually a Terms of Use page; to read the terms, you would need to try something like Google Translate. To accept the terms, you would go to the untranslated page, click the checkbox at the bottom, and then click the left button below the checkbox.

The manual itself is a 4-megabyte PDF. To see the text, you will need to have Japanese fonts installed for the Acrobat Reader or whatever PDF reader you are using. Translating the text is up to you, though I suppose you could copy and paste portions of it into something like Google Translate and use other translation aids like WWWJDIC to help figure it out. It would be very slow going. The control panel appears to be explained on page 4.