(#51 (permalink))
Old
MikeB (Offline)
JF Regular

07-19-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sashimister View Post
やっぱお前アホだな。何頑張って使った事もないような 単語使ってんだよ。他のカキコとまるで別人になってん じゃねーか。慣れない事すると疲れるから止めとけよ。
My Kanji isn't great, and to be honest its way too late for me to go through the dictionaries trying to figure out exactly what you just wrote. Despite dishing out silly insults in English, you clearly can't or won't defend yourself when someone quite rightfully criticizes you for your churlish and confrontational manner. As evidenced by your subsequent refusal to speak a common language, though apparently able to do so. You're a typical bully, it's nice to push people around on the internet but you shit yourself and hide when anyone issues a serious challenge, in this case behind language. Which as you won't communicate, pretty much kills the argument stone dead there.
(#52 (permalink))
Old
Jaydelart (Offline)
ジェイデラート

07-19-2010, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyl0119 View Post
So here it is, what do you think about guys with makeup.
And when I do not mean make up on special occasions, but make up on a daily or frequent bases.

Expand your imagination and express your thoughts please.
I've always had a liberal attitude when it came to people's taste in appearance. With that said, I don't mind it. As for my personal opinion on it, whether I would do it myself, the answer would be no... unless I was required to (acting, modeling, etc.).
(#53 (permalink))
Old
nobora (Offline)
Fan Ichigou

07-19-2010, 07:54 PM

I think its ok for a guy to wear makeup only if he looks good in it and if he puts it on right. Like that Emo thing guys do. Yea no that kind of make up just looks bad( not just on guys but girls too) .Makeup looks good on marlyn manson ^^'''' so its ok for some guys but not all guys.
(#54 (permalink))
Old
TalnSG (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to TalnSG
07-19-2010, 08:36 PM

Since I perfected most of makeup skills along side some very talented male actors, men in makeup is no shock. But I am sometimes startled when I see males wearing it on the street, during the day. Of course if I notice it in passing then it really is overdone for street wear, since I am nearsighted and usually don't wear my glasses unless driving. Nobody, regardless of gender looks good in unnaturally intense makeup.

Seriously, I know a guy in Houston, and two here in Dallas that look fine in what little touches of makeup they wear. They apply it well and one of them has gorgeous eyes when he takes the effort to make them up. One of them looks so normal that I didn't even notice his makeup until I was staring very closely at his face (for other reasons).

A few people responding seem extremely insecure in their manhood from the way they have reacted to the idea of something not typically considered masculine in today's society. Maybe they should think a bit longer about the fact that the large majority of transvestites and "gender-benders" are 100% heterosexual, not gay. And for the record, none of the men I referred to are gay. I don't consider my drag queen friends as wearing "street" makeup.

Only an open mind and open heart can be filled with life.
Find your voice; silence will not protect you.

Last edited by TalnSG : 07-19-2010 at 08:39 PM.
(#55 (permalink))
Old
Kufufunofu (Offline)
Kwon JiYong Lover

07-19-2010, 11:08 PM

if they look good ~then whatever let them
(#56 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

07-19-2010, 11:15 PM

If they look good? That isn't fair :/

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#57 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

07-20-2010, 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kufufunofu View Post
if they look good ~then whatever let them
*nod* :clap:

Seeing guys with makeup has become more common.

Especially now dear Adam Lambert will start his makeup line for guys.

Troublesome thread that has become.

Last edited by lizzey : 07-20-2010 at 01:00 AM.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

07-20-2010, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobora View Post
[color="DarkOrchid"]Makeup looks good on marlyn manson ^^COLOR]
Wow u serious?=S

He looks retarded... I hate marilyn manson with a passion, I only like "his" theme song for resident evil movie...

pz ! <3
(#59 (permalink))
Old
Jeikobu (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to Jeikobu Send a message via MSN to Jeikobu
07-25-2010, 11:56 PM

I think guys wearing makeup depends on how's it's done and presented. Homosexuality is wrong, and even if wearing makeup isn't meant to convey that, it can send a mixed message based on how it's done. Of course, light or tasteful stuff if done right seems fine to me. ^^

If you live in Colorado, please come visit Japanese Hope Mountain Family Church! Even if you aren't a Christian, please try it. It's a great place where you can meet very nice people and speak lots of Japanese.ウェブサイトをご覧して下さい!
http://www.jhmfc.org/JHMFC/Welcome.html
(#60 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

07-26-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeikobu View Post
I think guys wearing makeup depends on how's it's done and presented. Homosexuality is wrong, and even if wearing makeup isn't meant to convey that, it can send a mixed message based on how it's done. Of course, light or tasteful stuff if done right seems fine to me. ^^
The topics of religion and homosexuality are not allowed on these forums.