JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#31 (permalink))
Old
Qayin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-15-2010, 11:03 AM

Actually everything both ancient and modern, from Car to Cartoon from Food to Drink from Tsutenkaku to Tokyo Tower, everything.
(#32 (permalink))
Old
StephanieJune (Offline)
New to JF

08-15-2010, 02:19 PM

The culture really intrests me as well as the fashion.
(#33 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-18-2010, 08:43 AM

What is your interest in Japan. and WHY?
(#34 (permalink))
Old
Dayanx (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Dayanx
10-20-2010, 03:27 AM

cute girls, interesting animation and comics, VERY interesting history, and the pop culture is an implacable zaniness of a train wreck in slow motion on LSD.

(#35 (permalink))
Old
mira (Offline)
JF Regular

10-20-2010, 06:10 AM

Because I find the society, the culture, the history, the fashion, the art, the wonderful music and movies, and the people all very fascinating and appealing to me. I want to know and experience life in Japan and I just find it a very interesting culture. It is way different than my country and that attracts me to it even more. Their music and movies have beautiful messages in them and the language is interesting to learn as well.I don't know why so many people only like the anime and manga or get into Japan just because of that when there is so much more important things to Japan..
(#36 (permalink))
Old
neku6217 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to neku6217
my interest in japan - 10-20-2010, 01:11 PM

My interest in Japan started with anime/manga when I was 4. Ever since then, I've been interested. Also, everyone seems nice and I like how they live. They actually go out and do things. There are always events going on, and they don't do that in America. The girls in America can be really mean and im wondering how the girls are in Japan.
(#37 (permalink))
Old
mira (Offline)
JF Regular

10-20-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neku6217 View Post
My interest in Japan started with anime/manga when I was 4. Ever since then, I've been interested. Also, everyone seems nice and I like how they live. They actually go out and do things. There are always events going on, and they don't do that in America. The girls in America can be really mean and im wondering how the girls are in Japan.
Good point!
(#38 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-20-2010, 09:56 PM

i always digged japanese culture and the people. they're so fucking awesome, just look at all the awesome shit they produce in media!!!

also they have awesome physical appearance, some japanese people have crazy amazing eyes, u almost get like mesmerized xd

Only problem is that i hang out with two completely different groups of ppl. I have one group of friends who listen to jrock and like japanese culture, then I have another group of friends who couldnt care less about japanese culture and pretty much diss all my j-rocker friends and call them faggots because they dress like girls etc. it's kinda hard to have two so different friend groups, but it's because i'm a mix of those two.

i'm not like obsessed with japanese culture, i don't try to look or act like them (there is a scary amount of people who do this), i guess i'm just a casual fan of japanese people and culture.

maybe my love for japanese culture comes from the fact that i have exactly 12.5% japanese blood in me xd

pz ! <3
(#39 (permalink))
Old
Rakutenka (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-21-2010, 06:32 PM

I was 6 years old when I fist got in contact with "Japan"...
I watched a lot of Anime, later I started collecting Manga, too.
Since I like drawing, I started drawing Manga as well...

Over the years I took more and more interest in the country itself:

How do they live over there?
What's the language like?
The Music?
Art? Culture?....

The more I learned about life over there, the more I started to love it.
And I still do <3

I've been to several countries by now...But none of them inspired me as much as Japan <3

I've been learning Japanese language for 1 year now.

*gives cookieS to everyOne*

I just love almost everything in this country....

greetz~
Raku,.

Prussia is like a new cardigan: scrapes a bit but keeps you warm.

Each man to his own.

Last edited by Rakutenka : 10-21-2010 at 06:35 PM.
(#40 (permalink))
Old
PKRS (Offline)
New to JF

Love the culture - 12-02-2010, 05:42 PM

My sister moved to Japan when she was 19. She learned the language and stayed there for many years. She used to send us stuff back and I just realized how incredibly cool the culture is there. So, I went. Loved it.

Now, I'm a performer and find myself either counting off in Japanese (on my song Sneakers) or I even wrote a song called Japanese Robot. The music is rock for kids, but it's so sweet, even adults love it. Japanese Robot | Princess Katie & Racer Steve

I just find Japan super cool - fashion, tech, design.