JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

Halloween - 10-15-2010, 11:47 PM

I noticed,, that like a year ago, I started a thread just like this. And well,, seeing as it's a new year, now people, I decided to make it again.

What kind of things are you doing for Halloween this year? If any?
Trick or treating?
Handing out candy?
Working?
Partying? : D

Are ya'll dressing up or anything?
If so, as what?
I'm curious. =3

8/21/09
(#2 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

10-16-2010, 02:13 AM

In Australia we really didn't do anything for halloween, well at least we didn't when I was a kid. I've never dressed up or gone trick or treating or anything like that.
Here in Japan I've never had kids come around trick or treating. They do have some halloween events for kids up where I am in Hokkaido but they are usually held around mid October because by the end of the month it's often started snowing quite a bit.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
WellThatHurt (Offline)
JF Regular

10-16-2010, 02:15 AM

im going to a bunch of haunted houses in the area including Hollowscream at Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I have a 2 year season pass. Yes!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

10-16-2010, 02:46 AM

@GoNative: I've always gone trick or treating, I think I would hate not to be able to. And the festivities sound very fun. What kind of things go on?

@WellThatHurt: O.o I reallyyyy don't like haunted houses(just my scaredy cat speaking), but sounds totally funn anyway! =3

8/21/09
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

10-16-2010, 02:56 AM

&& for me? I'm going trick or treating with like,, seven friends of mine and my boyfriend. Yes, we're all teenagers, but, we really don't care. =3

I'm going as a country gal(ahaha. Longgggg story behind that one), my friend Kiki is going as Axel on a day off, Zackhari is going as Ichigo, and.. Genesis, Yuki, Lulu, Shaquille, and Mitchell haven't told me yet. ^-^

Afterwards we're going to hang out at Mitchell's house until around midnight. So much fun!

8/21/09
(#6 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

10-16-2010, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kandierain15 View Post
@GoNative: I've always gone trick or treating, I think I would hate not to be able to. And the festivities sound very fun. What kind of things go on?

@WellThatHurt: O.o I reallyyyy don't like haunted houses(just my scaredy cat speaking), but sounds totally funn anyway! =3
Not sure exactly what's going on but we are taking our daughter to a big halloween event over at Annupuri ski resort this afternoon. I'll post some pics later, it's currently a beautiful day up here!
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Kandierain15 (Offline)
Mizu No Megami♥

10-16-2010, 04:29 AM

This afternoon?.. Ah right it's already Saturday in Japan. Woww. Have lots of fun! ^-^
It's almost 1am here,, so I think I may go to bed in a little while. I'll definately look at the pictures when I get up though.

8/21/09
(#8 (permalink))
Old
seiki (Offline)
aww fiegal

10-16-2010, 04:36 AM

I may trick or treat i know I am going to dress up as Johnny the homicidal maniac.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
manganimefan227 (Offline)
星の翼

10-17-2010, 02:49 AM

Trick or Treat!!

Dressed as Wish Servant.

My Life Sucks- The kids I babysit have drooled, ripped or drawn on all of the cards and put the cars with the little people in the microwave!

I have no Friends- The cats have scratched and destroyed all of the DVDs!

I always owe someone- In fact I put two os in it!

I always ruin my clothes with Bleach!- The show is so dom suspensful I spill my grape soda on them!

But . . .I'll live.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

10-17-2010, 03:00 AM

As I said earlier in Australia when I was growing up we never did anything for Halloween. Few places other than the US seem to make much of a deal of it as far as I can tell. Anyway yesterday was the first time I've ever been trick or treating and our daughter certainly had some fun. We were given a map of the places that were participating and did a circuit around the little ski village which included a haunted house in which many a kid came through screaming and crying their heads off! My little girl is a bit young to be all that scared of anything yet so she was fine. There were a few games for the kids and then we all had dinner. Pretty good fun all round.