JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
KungMartin (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2010, 02:24 AM

I saw this on the news today, I was like wtf? I swear why do they have to fight eachother, make love not war ffs=D

pz ! <3
(#12 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

11-24-2010, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by komitsuki View Post
I never mentioned that it was a statistics. You mentioned it as if my comment was quoting a statistic.

But how can you trust the reputable South Korean mass media? I don't. And I never will.
Yeah I prefer to trust the completely independent and unbiased North Korean media for all my news!
(#13 (permalink))
Old
siokan (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-24-2010, 03:42 AM

North Korea
main : 76 mm divisional gun M1942 (ZiS-3)
sub : M-1989 KOKSAN

South Korea
K9 Thunder 155 mm howitzer

It counterattacks to M1942 being set up by pillbox with K9.
The counterattack of South Korea is a dummy.
It is meaningless to shoot the howitzer = no motivation

The point of impact in North Korea shifts considerably.
Whether it is unskilled or aimed at the civilian from the beginning is anxious.

Please permit poor English. orz
Cryptanalysis is necessary for you.
set a goal:English at the same level as Johan Cruyff

Last edited by siokan : 11-24-2010 at 06:13 AM. Reason: miss
(#14 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

11-24-2010, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
If it's measurable then it's considered a statistic.
I'll leave the definition of statistic to other members. I don't think you can accurately measure everything in dirty conflicts like war or political incidents.

Quote:
But OK then.. You've admitted that you were exaggerating.
Why not? I see too many people around my age hating the president right now. Exaggeration is not the problem. The important problem is that there is a gigantic political crisis since September 2010. Worse than George W Bush in the Oval Office.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

11-28-2010, 04:55 PM

U.S., South Korea begin war games

I hope to goodness commonsense will prevail.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)

11-29-2010, 12:42 AM

If anyone had commen sense they would understand this is just the actions of a bully who has starved his own population to death and uses these stupid attacks to garner food consesions.

He needs to have a few Tomahawk missles flown threw his front window, courtesy of the US. The US need's to make sure Kim Il know's it was the US that sent them as well. The US can't blink against this nutball or it will show weakness to China and let our ally South korea down. Plus we need to inform China that if they won't controle thier petulent kid, we will.

I doubt the US does much though, sad to say. South Korea may have a "right wing, pro American" leader, but the current American president is a left leaning anti colonialist who think's half the worlds ills were caused by the US in the first place. Don't exspect much help from him.
(#17 (permalink))
Old
komitsuki (Offline)

11-29-2010, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
I doubt the US does much though, sad to say. South Korea may have a "right wing, pro American" leader, but the current American president is a left leaning anti colonialist who think's half the worlds ills were caused by the US in the first place. Don't exspect much help from him.
Oh, yeah. But first.

Average American public perspective of the South Korean president: South Korea is our ally!!! He's a good president!!!

Averager South Korean public perspective of the South Korean president: Oh yeah, he's a pro-American Fascist alright. He reminds me of the military dictatorship in the 1980s. He's having a second chance by making an offending stance towards North Korea after the barrage. After this barrage, the ruling party diverts the attention and generally censored and investigation towards 4 controversies: 1. anti-consitutional corruptions (illegal survelliance against civilian instiutions), 2. corruptions regarding nuclear exports to Dubai and sending soldiers, 3. the nationwide illegal environmental destructions towards the major rivers, and 4. corruptions regarding the national prosecutors. Besides, the Seoul G20 Summit is a failure just because of his leadership. Even though the younger crowd is generally anti-American, he is a crazy idiot who will exploit America and Obama.

JapanForum's semi-resident amateur linguist.
(#18 (permalink))
Old
steven (Offline)
JF Old Timer

11-29-2010, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
If anyone had commen sense they would understand this is just the actions of a bully who has starved his own population to death and uses these stupid attacks to garner food consesions.

He needs to have a few Tomahawk missles flown threw his front window, courtesy of the US. The US need's to make sure Kim Il know's it was the US that sent them as well. The US can't blink against this nutball or it will show weakness to China and let our ally South korea down. Plus we need to inform China that if they won't controle thier petulent kid, we will.

I think that is the key phrase. Depending on how things go, that might be how this will all be looked at in the future.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
fluffy0000 (Offline)
FJ to JF

again sorta very stupid - 11-29-2010, 06:42 AM

Nothing like sitting behind your'e computer and playing 'armchair general' and rattling your'e toy saber at the evil North Koreans?

Over half of South Korea's population (and more than a third of its GDP) is within range of thousands of North Korean 170mm guns (range of 50 kilometers) and 240 mm multiple rocket launchers (range of 45 kilometers). Actually, North Korea has hundreds of ballistic missiles capable of hitting anywhere in South Korea.

North Korea has the ability to do major damage to the southern capital (where half the population and a quarter of the GDP are), the South Koreans have more to lose than the northerners. Sprawling Seoul is 40-50 kilometers from the North Korea border. The city alone is 600 square kilometers, and the suburbs even larger. There are over 17,000 people per square kilometer (45,000 per square mile) in the city. The southerners know the north has nothing to lose, are desperate and heavily armed. What do you do?
(#20 (permalink))
Old
protheus (Offline)
Arthur et Les Minimoys

Send a message via Yahoo to protheus
11-29-2010, 08:13 AM

South Korea should be careful with the choices it makes, having the people in mind, not the image it shows on the international arena.

BTW, USA doesn't care about collateral casualties, if you take history in view, they bombarded entire countries just for the sake of catching some "bad guys".

Reverse psychology, "dear Watson", reverse psychology.
"Manganese? Is that manga language?" - lol?