JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
wolfrainvn (Offline)
Baka baka

Send a message via MSN to wolfrainvn Send a message via Yahoo to wolfrainvn
Dicuss Wikileak and Julian Assange - 12-16-2010, 12:54 PM

Recently, the series of event concerning Julian Assange and his Wiki-leak website caught world wide attention after the leak of the US diplomat cable reveal that secretary of sate Hilary Clinton order US diplomat to spy on their staying countries. This is just one the the highlight of those documents. Other significant information reveal in the media is about the comment of former PM of Australia Kevin Rudd in regard of using armed force against China if necessary.

My question is, what do you think about the actions of Julian Assange? do you think those document really benefit to the people? Is Julian simply using and protecting his rights of free speak to make the government more responsible or is he an anarchist who spread fear and ruin everything?

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

FOR THOSE WHO BELEIVE THAT HEAVEN REALLY EXIST, THERE IS A WAY TO HEAVEN

My JF Family
Brother of ToKyObOxRoBoT, Nightmare
Cousin of Jo_Kittie
Great Grand Father of lollijenn
Uncle of Hentaro
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-16-2010, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfrainvn View Post
Recently, the series of event concerning Julian Assange and his Wiki-leak website caught world wide attention after the leak of the US diplomat cable reveal that secretary of sate Hilary Clinton order US diplomat to spy on their staying countries. This is just one the the highlight of those documents. Other significant information reveal in the media is about the comment of former PM of Australia Kevin Rudd in regard of using armed force against China if necessary.

My question is, what do you think about the actions of Julian Assange? do you think those document really benefit to the people? Is Julian simply using and protecting his rights of free speak to make the government more responsible or is he an anarchist who spread fear and ruin everything?
I think you need to edit your title...

oh and I think he's a hero, Michael Moore said it right in his pledge to him!

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

Send a message via MSN to Suki
12-16-2010, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfrainvn View Post
Recently, the series of event concerning Julian Assange and his Wiki-leak website caught world wide attention after the leak of the US diplomat cable reveal that secretary of sate Hilary Clinton order US diplomat to spy on their staying countries.
Is this even news at all? I mean, all governments have secret services to spy on other countries and gather information that might come in handy in further international issues. It's not like Hilary Clinton's cheating or anything, she's doing what everyone else is doing, only difference is she got caught.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfrainvn
what do you think about the actions of Julian Assange?
Well, he could've made big money out of it. I wouldn't have made it public, I would have gone to the US administration and accept any deal in exchange for the information in my power.

everything is relative and contradictory ~

Last edited by Suki : 12-16-2010 at 02:22 PM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
JasonTakeshi (Offline)
Conceptual Doubt

12-16-2010, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suki View Post
Well, he could've made big money out of it. I wouldn't have made it public, I would have gone to the US administration and accept any deal in exchange for the information in my power.
Yes, and they would hand you the money and let you live.

Right.

Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

12-16-2010, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonTakeshi View Post
Yes, and they would hand you the money and let you live.

Right.
I would bring a lawyer and a notary with me.

(#6 (permalink))
Old
RealJames (Offline)
ボケ外人

12-16-2010, 03:37 PM

Quote:
I would bring a lawyer and a notary with me.
I think you'd be better off with a pinky promise ...

マンツーマン 英会話 神戸 三宮 リアライズ -James- This is my life and why I know things about Japan.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Ryzorian (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

12-18-2010, 05:43 AM

It's nothing serious, everyone knew this was under the table anyway. Honestly, if he had any real information that was sensitive to US diplomacy you would find him slumped over the drivers seat of his car "dead of natural causes", somewhere. I mean really, if he was that great a threat, you think the CIA let's him live?
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Suki (Offline)
armed with a mind

12-18-2010, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryzorian View Post
It's nothing serious, everyone knew this was under the table anyway. Honestly, if he had any real information that was sensitive to US diplomacy you would find him slumped over the drivers seat of his car "dead of natural causes", somewhere. I mean really, if he was that great a threat, you think the CIA let's him live?
Wtf.

The CIA can't just have people killed because they are bothersome to the government. They'd have an investigation run on them and it would come to light and there would be repercusions.

You guys think the world is a much darker place than it actually is. Hollywood's definitely gotten to the lot of you

(#9 (permalink))
Old
Ghap (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-18-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Wtf.

The CIA can't just have people killed because they are bothersome to the government. They'd have an investigation run on them and it would come to light and there would be repercusions.

You guys think the world is a much darker place than it actually is. Hollywood's definitely gotten to the lot of you

Hmm.....?????......AHHHH.

Honestley id be more surprised if they didnt...and not just the CIA.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
evanny (Offline)
devil's advocate

12-18-2010, 12:22 PM

that wikileaks creator some years ago hacked pentagon. only reason he still walks the earth is because of popularity he gained with wikileaks. and still is possibility that he will "disappear" since that soldier sent him 100 of thousands of secret documents. there is no problem for any government to kill people they don't like - it's not like they always do the papers and let news stations to know that this and that will be assassinated because of this and that. specially in cases where someone hacks pentagon - if they want him dead they wont make it official.

just watch wikirebels movie: linkt to youtube